News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Work stinks

Started by Althion, February 09, 2012, 04:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Althion

I still have not figured out how to get paid for doing nothing.

That is all.
:tickedoff:
Althion - "To do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."  Quigon Jin
Vark Becmitre - My pappy always said, "Never kick a man in the knee when you can kick him in the back of the knee."

Althion

Bad weather anywhere in the western hemisphere that ties up air traffic into Newark Liberty International Airport also stinks.

2+ hour ground delay - as if working long hours and living out of a hotel aren't enough fun?

:tickedoff:

On the other hand, LOVING my company supplied MyFi Hotspot!  If I had not packed my laptop's headphones, mouse and power supply into my checked bag, I'd be in game during the delay.  Poor planning on my part.

:'(
Althion - "To do one's duty is not always to do right. Concern yourself with the right action. Let duty take care of itself."  Quigon Jin
Vark Becmitre - My pappy always said, "Never kick a man in the knee when you can kick him in the back of the knee."

Mixxi

My husband has decided that clothes are over-rated on business trips. It just takes too much packing space away from the electronics.