News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Black Desert -- Female fighter from male body base

Started by Mixxi, February 11, 2016, 11:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixxi

So I love my GW2 character, Rhegen, who is female but generated from the male body base. I decided to see how Black Desert's character generation handled something similar. Here she is. I think she's pretty successful. (Forgot to shrink her hands. :)  )

Allen

I think she looks great. 
I will say that I tried to make a male from a female body base........
....................It was not pretty.
You were much more successful with your attempt!
a.k.a. Tuppen

Mixxi

Other than the expected adjustments of the features, I was able to achieve a good effect with the body by giving her the shortest height and then vertically lengthening everything. She ended up pretty tall, but it's entirely due to the longer, thinner body proportions.

I wonder if you could do something similar with the female body -- making it tall and then shortening the individual sections to make a more-male, thicker overall body type.

I will say, the female base body is so extreme that I can see it would be very difficult to downplay the main gender markers. I don't think they let you narrow the hips, and you there's NO WAY to get rid of the bust jiggle, at least for the Valkyrie female model. The best you could do is try to bring the waist out toward the hips, but that's not really the same as getting rid of swelling hips and bust. Sigh. And the high heels are not optional. Even naked. :P

Allen

I tried with the Sorceress...she looked like a very deformed female with a semi-masculine face....it was scary.
a.k.a. Tuppen

Mixxi

Pedekele

mixxi! great job shieldmaid! reminds me of someone i know.