News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

[SW-TOR] Shadows of the Republic [Please send a PM if you would like to join]

Started by Catri, November 07, 2011, 12:00:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catri

Shandra started up the speeder and steered it into the air. She turned in the direction of Master Brin's quarters from the intel she had received.

"I'm not sure. I was fairly good at lightsaber training when I was an initiate and a Padawan, but I don't really have any combat experience. Most of my knowledge is with training drills and dueling contests. I would usually say retreat if we get the chance, but we may need to kill him if we are certain he's the murderer. It may be the only way to save more lives. Let's at least see if Master Brin will talk to us first."

Shandra landed in front of a rundown housing complex in the mid levels of the city. She exited the speeder and took Jawa's hand.

"Stay close, Little One. I don't think this area is terribly safe."

Music was and drunken chatter drifted from the window of a nearby Cantina. Shandra sidestepped a spray of broken glass from an alcohol bottle that carpeted a part of the walkway in front of the building. She walked through the hallway of the apartment building clutching Jawa's hand. A Gotal was passed out in the hallway near one of the doors. She could hear a loud argument coming from another.

Finally, Shandra got to Master Brin's room. She rang the door chime and waited for a few seconds. When there was no answer she noticed that the door was not locked. Shandra slipped into the room pulling Jawa in behind her. She stifled a scream when she saw Master Brin lying on the floor. Shandra let go of Jawa's hand and ran over to kneel beside him.

"What happened? I'll call a doctor..." Shandra reached for her comlin, but Master Brin grabbed her hand to stop her.

"No...it's too late...listen...not much time" He whispered "Arlo...Arlo Wen...left The Organization....He's gone rogue....He..." Master Brin's voice trailed off as his life force left his body to join the Force.

Shandra stood up staring at the body in shock. Arlo was alive? Did that mean he was the killer? Where was he now? She remembered the information on her datapad. Slowly the puzzle pieces clicked into place in her mind. A secret organization...identity changes....her favorite brealfast when she was an initiate...how did he know?

"Val, I know who did this." Shandra said. Suddenly she could feel a Force cloak envelop her as someone's hand clamped over her mouth and an arm grabbed her around the waist. She screamed and struggled against her attacker. A familiar voice whispered in her ear. She felt an injection pierce her hip and her senses faded.
SWL
Templar Theresa "Clarion" Shea
Illuminati Wendy "Miss-Frost" Frost
Dragon Catriona "Catri" Sage

GW2-Tarnished Coast Catri.6978

BDO
Family Name:Catri
Characters: Roonah, Nah_Re , Ji_Na, Elmaa, Soo_Ri, Shioreeko

Rift Faeblight
Guardian:Korianne,
Defiant:Aldaari,Bolormaa,Amadhira

Tys

Val Gith would receive a message via his personal datapad. A wall of scrolling text consisting of what seemed to be a hastily encrypted message. After the text finished scrolling, his normal protection on the device would decode the message and display information regarding Shandra's investigation.

Phoenix Initiative

10 BSC - 8 BSC. A shadow organization that engaged in many black ops missions to hinder and / or eliminate Sith Empire assets. The entire Initiative was brought into question when one or more of the agents went rogue. Without much of a lead structure for guidance, the Initiative was more of a squadron at best. Eventually SIS came in and shut the entire operation down under threat of severe punishments from the Senate.

There are no lists available of any of the members of the Phoenix Initiative as that information is still currently being held by SIS.

End transmission.