News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

New wildstar work in progress info

Started by Rumze, October 02, 2013, 09:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumze

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/october_game_systems_update.php

This has reinvigorated my interest in wildstar by a lot.

We shall see how it goes.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Elly

I loved the new info too, but as an aside- Did they have an unpaid Carbine intern design and typeset this post? The kerning, the competing typestyles and bizarre pt. sizes. Whoever did that post should be horsewhipped!

I'm worried about them being able to get their hype machine going again. They need to be careful that everything has the same quality as their prior posts and videos.

I'm am so rooting for them to pull this off!  :)

Gith

I have faith. This is exactly what I want an MMO to be: Funny and childish at times yet still contains all the main points of an MMO; somewhat unrealistic animation to remind me this is a game and that I am having fun; innovations in areas like housing; fun and somewhat unrealistic appearance options; and most importantly, it seems very open ended. No one ends up as saviour of the Jedi Order or the Major of Havok Squad by the end of the game. Everyone is (hopefully) just one of many one either side.

Also, science fiction, not fantasy. :D

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne