News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

*pushes Anaris into the door*

Started by Lyrima, October 29, 2006, 07:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanare

<bounces in waving happily to everyone>

"Hiyas peoples!"

<stops short as she suddenly sees Anaris in the corner>

"ANARY!" <bounces over excitedly>

"did you see that new hairstyle that's going around. It think it looks all icky and stuff when they make it look like you have a beehive and stuff on the top of your head. I mean bees might get confused and everything and try using it for their house and everything then get all mad when they find out its your hair and then they get stuck and try to sting you and mess up your face and then you try to squish them and get bug guts all in your hair and everything!"

<looks down>

"OOOOOOH where did you get your nails done at? they look SOOOOO cute!"

Anaris

*beams at the sight of her old (in friendship, not in age!) friend and stands up to embrace her*

Kiaria darling, finally!!!  I've missed you soooo sooo much! 

*air kisses the lovely fellow Elf*

Oh, I've thought about you so much in my travels!  You should have seen all the fascinating spas I visited!  You would have loved the seaweed wrap as dirty as it sounds, it was marvelous!

*smiles and looks up at the Amazonic Bou*

Oh Bou, darling!  Look at you!  You look resplendant with the new coif!  Surely you must have gone to Elan the famous hairdresser from the Eldarr Grove Spa?  You have his trademark look, fantastic!  And WHAT are YOU doing?!  *directs her glance to Sol, who is rubbing her with some dirty rag*  Stop that!

*looks at Bou and Kia*  Who is this person?  Why does she keep thinking I work here, and why is she RUBBING ME?!

*sees Tanare bouncing back in so squirms away from Sol's grip to greet Tanare*

Tanare!  Sweetie darling!  It's been a while!  Oh!  Love the new jewelry!  Is that an Erudian Swarowski crystal?  Impressive! 

*gets handed a glass of ale in an unfamiliar stein and looks puzzled*

Um.....what am I supposed to do with this...?

*blinks and looks from Quince to Jasyn*

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Wroethgar

>>slowly uncurling from the warm stone in front of the fireplace, he engages in a long langorious stretch, a quiver running down his spine, as he settles all his fur<<

>>reaching up he brushes his whiskers back into order, and gives a slow green eyed gaze around the room, as his nose begins to twitch, his eyes fall on Sol and the lingering milk in the air<<

>>with a leap, he lands on a table, sending it clattering down, and into Anaris as he propels himself directly into Sol at full tiger speed<<

Anaris

*stands there, petrified in shock, with her red curls covered in white milk, dangling on her face*

*the tavern goes silent*

Alirrin

Quote from: Anaris on October 31, 2006, 12:24:47 PM
*the tavern goes silent*

After the required sound of a metal bowl hitting the ground and rolling to a stop, Quince once again bursts into laughter.  As he rolls on the floor giggling, Henderson and Henrieta enter.  Seeing the kerran in full pounce on Solerei, Hendy shouts "Hey! Just like old times!  Hank, go long!"

Henrieta, with silent Helga in tow, ducks under tables heading up the right, while Hendy leaps over a table going left.  Hendy graps the stray bowl and tosses it over the heads of the incredulous elves to Henrieta, who tosses it back while a tankard comes her way.  "Horatio, what else you got back there?"

Quince grabs a large kitchen spoon, hops up onto the counter, and soon the three halflings are juggling various items over the heads of the tavern goers. 
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Lyrima

Lyrima sinks back into her bar stool when Kiaria enters.  She buries her face in her hand of cookies, coming up for air just in time to see Sol swiping at Kiaria's gown with a milk soaked sleeve.

"Uh oh."  *drops into stealth*

*slips out the back door*
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Kiaria

Gracefully enduring the Barbarian Female's effusive embrace, Kiaria steps back. "Verily, Bou, thou art a sight to see! Tis most marvelous good to hear of thy successes in the Spa." She smiles charmingly before gasping in dismay.

"Oh! OH! Looketh at my gown...! Tis a miserable mess."  She turns to find Solerei nearby with a milk stein and a wet sleeve. "Sol? Solerei, tis it? Prithee! Tis no need to helpeth me, I can clean off the smudges myse--"

The High Elf completely misses the leap of the Kerra as her entire attention is on her gown and removing milk smudged fiercely unmentionables.

QuoteQuince once again bursts into laughter.

"Anaris! Quickly..."

She turns to Jasyn, "Get thee several pristine towels from the Spa."  She turns to Tanare, "Get thee pure water, blessed by Flann in his temple!" 

Returning her attention to Anaris, the Koada'Dal Warden soothes, "Tis will be all well, dearest.  I shall have thee appropriately cleaned up in moments!" Her voice rises, "Moments!"

She bustles out of the Tavern and returns with hot tea and more of Quince's cookies. "There now, tis to be most marvelous good. Now! MOST. Marvelous. Good!"

*firmly fluffs her hair*

Solerei

*is underneath a considerable bulk of feline and laying in a puddle of milk*

*phfftttthhhh*

Jasyn

Quote*gets handed a glass of ale in an unfamiliar stein and looks puzzled*

Um.....what am I supposed to do with this...?

*blinks and looks from Quince to Jasyn*

* Jasyn answers reflexively and licks his lips.

Ya give it to me.

QuoteShe turns to Jasyn, "Get thee several pristine towels from the Spa."  She turns to Tanare, "Get thee pure water, blessed by Flann in his temple!"

* Jasyn snorts up some cookie crumbs upon hearing the latter of Kiaria's requests.

Yeah... heh.  G'luck with that.

Anaris

*completely loses any form of Koada'dal temperament she still had in her*

THAT'S IT!  The CAT GETS THE WHACK!

*digs through one of her many bags and pulls out Pryce's dreaded and fearful Spatula of Doom"

You are sooooooo going to need all seven of your lives now, Kerran!

*aims the spatula at Kharga and shouts an incantation*

*the incantation fails to hit Kharga, who pounces off, and hits Sol smack in the middle of her forehead*

Oops...... 

*blushes profusely as Sol morphs into an unidentifiable eight-legged creature*

Oh oh.....

Jasyn

Uh oh.  Better lock up ya's sausages! Hide ya's ale 'n pickles 'n llamas!

* Jasyn eyes the Spatula of Doom and locates a safe place behind the bar to hunker down.

Jezerai

*seeing a creature that looks much too much like a spider, Bou shrieks and jumps on the table, her hubby not happening to be handy at the moment*
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

tanare

"Ooh yes it is an Bigforeheady peoples crystal thingy. i thought it went good with my bracelets andd stuff so i just HAD to get it."

<dodges most of the ensuing mayham and nods as she realizes the enormity of Kiaria's request when suddenly she sees it. Big, furry and cuddly and all thoughts of the previous request go out of her head as she squeeals with delight>

"KITTY! oooooh you're so CUUUUUUUUUTTTTTE!!!!!!!"

<sprints over to the tiger intent on unleashing the full fury of her full kitty tummy rub attack>

Wroethgar

>>as he leaps off Sol, completely unaware of her transformation, he lands right next to the tummy rubber..  moments later, he is naught but a rumbling, purring, writhing mass of furry cuddliness<<

Solerei

*falls down several times while trying to peer at all of her eight legs*

*gets them all under her*

*scurries straight for Bou's table, clicking*

clickclickclick

Jezerai

*at the sight of a vaguely insectile body with a spiderish number of legs coming at her, Bou loses all semblance of self-control, shrieking at the top of her barbarian lungs, she leaps to the next table over, scattering chairs, drinks, and customers*

BAHLADAR!  KILL IT!  KILL IT!
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

tanare

"widdle kitty just lub tummy rubby don't he?" Tanare coos happily as she continues to rub kitty's tummy.  "Isn;t he CUUUUUUTE Anary?" she looks up smiling

Alirrin

The sight of the large insect scurrying about causes Henrieta to squeal. "Eek! A spider! Nasty giant thing, who let you in here?"  Letting the flying objects coming from Hendy fall, she attempts to mez the giant spider.

Quince, watching all this, looks at Jasyn and says, "We haven't had a party like this in ages!  We need to get Ana and Kia in here more often!"

Anaris

*panics at the sight of what's unfolding*

Oh no, no NO by Marr's sake!  Don't squish the spider!  She's....um......Sir Katu's pet, Eyeballs!!!

*ponders what to do with the Spatula of Doom before anyone other than Jasyn knows she's the culprit*

*notices the rowdy Halflings throwing objects around and acts quickly*

Hello there Halfling!  Catch this!

*throws the Spatula of Doom at Henrietta and hides behind the bar with Jasyn*

Alirrin

Quote from: Anaris on November 01, 2006, 11:40:39 AM
*notices the rowdy Halflings throwing objects around and acts quickly*

Hello there Halfling!  Catch this!

*throws the Spatula of Doom at Henrietta and hides behind the bar with Jasyn*

Henrieta deftly catches the Spatula and returns it in the direction it came.  As Anaris dodges, it flies across the room, catching Bou on the back of the head.