News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

*sneaks in*

Started by spiritkristi, June 05, 2006, 07:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritkristi

Hiya all,
Heard about ya'lls new website from Menemas and thought I would come by and say hello to everyone..... *huge hugs to everyone*
I'm playin eq2 now. I'm on Permafrost server still.. If anyone would like to send a tell I usually play at night... I usually play Spiritenvy which is my lvl 70 necro/ 59 carpenter and sometimes play Spiritrayn which is my lvl 35 defiler/70 tailor.... So feel free to contact me anytime.... Hope everyone is doin well... Talk to everyone later....
~*~big hugs to everyone~*~
Spiritkristi retired (eq1) / Spiritenvy (eq2) /Spiritrayn (eq2)

Menemas

Hurray!!!  Welcome to our new home, Kristi!.  Look around and marvel in the wonder that our web techies have created!

Menemas
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Bindi

WOO HOO!

*pounce hug*
Bindi Thorniskin

Lyrima

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Hennac

Hi yur !

(Kerys in EQ1)

Corsair

Heya Kristi, from a fellow lurker type!  :laugh:

Hope EQ-2 is treatin' ya well. Some of Lux/Avidus are puttering in EQ-1, and some are playing this game called EVE. I am trying to pop in to EQ-2 on occasion just to hang and jabber with these Saga ruffians....

Cheers,
Beren/Tavi
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

spiritkristi

It's good to hear from you all... Hope all is well... ~*~hugs~*~