News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Siffo's Roguis Scrolls of Rememberance

Started by Noa, December 04, 2006, 09:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noa

Siffo
Silly Old Rogue
(8/14/02 12:51 pm)
Reply  Siffo's Roguis Scrolls of Rememberance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING WORK IN PROGRESS

Siffo--Candidate Quest Journal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The journal on the table before you is larger than any of the other journals piled up in untidy stacks around it. Opening it, you see faint lines ruled on the pages. If you hadn't seen the word "Journal" written in big letters on the front of the book, you would swear this was really a ledger.

Siffo, this is your candidate quest journal. Please use it to record what you discover on your quest. Do not be alarmed if we occasionally add our own thoughts from time to time.

--Mixxi Moondreamer
Halfling warrior in the service of Brell
Master of Initiates
Saga

Siffo
(5/14/02 11:38:55 pm)
Reply | Edit Re: Siffo--Candidate Quest Journal
The room is silent, not a door creaks or window rattles.

And then he is there. A small older Halfling wearing armor partially hand made or gathered in adventures.

BAH!

I should find a better hovel to lurk in. It seems every one knows about this one.

Aye, it might be because I always invite people to stop by for a drink and to tell a tale or two.

He opens the journal, reads it, and begins to write.

I am still unsure of the course I have chosen, to complicate matters I have involved some one I have come to care about very much and this to troubles me.

I have found that most become adventurers because of some traumatic event in their lives. I have none of that. I was just bored.

Being a book keeper was safe and quiet. I did not have to cope with complicated things or people.

Since I have started on the path of the rogue I have nothing but choices and decisions. I am happy but my emotions often are like jumping off a cliff you start with a very free feeling and then the consequences reach out and smack you. HARD!

I am also troubled because my spirit is of Quellious but my heart belongs to Bristlebane Fizzlethorpe. This causes me to act in very strange ways especially because I consider myself Agnostic.

Oh well, I have found my question or I should say it found me during my conversation with Menemas.

Poor Menemas, I'm sure he thinks he had been talking to one who had lost their mind.

But he helped me see what and why I was here. I'll bet he didn't even think he was that good!

It is a question of fear. I will say it now because I will have to face it often if I am to pass this test.

Siffo gently closes the Journal.

That is enough for one night for one such as me.

Siffo
(5/16/02 12:07:00 pm)
The drab little Halfling rogue sits at his small table pondering then writing in his journal.

Aye I am tired.

Since starting on this path I seem to spend most of my time confused, running about accomplishing nothing or trying to get back to the last place my soul jumped for safety so that I may get my belongings back.

I swear when I finish this initiation (if they accept me) I will speak to Mixxi about being her assistant. I can see where some one such as my self could work on getting groups of lower level adventurers to gether for more regular outings and maybe hunting trips to supply the trade skill needs at the nonmaster level.

I have not managed to speak to a member of the family in person except for a short time when Menemas assisted me in getting back from Velious. So my question stays unbroached with all.

My friendship with Quea is also strained because she feels the need to move forward while I like to doddle about at a very leisurely rate. Mind you having no magical means of travel in my control has taught me a lot of patience when it comes to travel.

I have not managed to return to the Upper Guk to continue searching for a Tuned Stone Cork for Bippin either. That bothers me as I feel incomplete with that matter.

Yesterday Quea and I met and tried to regain our old skills of adventuring together. We had a few shall we say mishaps and one very close call.

Quea had some how managed to fall off the shuttle and was in the water in the middle of the ocean. I assumed she knew what she was doing as she travels by ship much more than I do so I jumped in to follow her. As I swam about getting tired the ships departed and I had a very serious sinking feeling. Thank goodness Quea had achieved a level of skill to open a group portal while holding he breath under water.

From that close call we decided we should plan our next outing. We traveled to the Moon on a Wizard portal and made our way through the Nethbrien Lair to the Dawnshroud Peaks (at least I think that's where we were).

We settled down to camp for the night planning to hunt tomorrow. Quea was very tired and fell asleep very quickly. I decided to let my voice wander the ether for a while to find old friends and see how they were doing before I too retired.

I found Jubelale still awake and about and we spoke for a while. We talked of old times back in the thicket and she told me when we had all met they felt I ruled the thicket. I know this to be an exaggeration on the level of rogue story telling but it still made me swell with pride.

After saying our good byes I settled down to sleep looking forward to the hunt tomorrow and working on a plan of where I would like to go and what I would like to see and do.
Siffo Corpsestalker
Elite Halfling Rogue Warrior

EQ2 again ~ Ellie (Kaladim), Noa (AB)
EQ again ~ Vee, Mak, Ellewys (FV)
ESO ~ Vieolah
SW:TOR ~ Emme
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
EQ2 ~ Noamuth, Ellendrielle
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

Siffo
(5/20/02 4:20:49 pm)
/em sits leaning against the wall at the Dawnshroud entrance to Sanctus Seru and writes in his journal.

Hmm what to say?

Well I have met two more of the Saga family and each time I was headed some where or got caught up in helping some one and never had the opportunity to speak at length.

Maybe that should be my quest! To meet each member of the Guild say "Hail" and then have to run off because I have others waiting somewhere else and it would be impolite to keep them waiting for my own personal interests.

Well finally I can get some rest. Quea has decided we must travel on separate paths for a while as we have different goals and needs that are causing friction between us. I have decided to chase down all those things that I have been saying I will get to and I can do it at my own pace.

It will probably be lonely but I shall have to make new friends along the way.

I may even have to go to the extremes of lowering my ranking so that I can do some of the things that I wanted to.

It is a small price to pay for the adventures to be had.

I find these Lightcrawlers a difficult prey to hunt alone, not because they are tough but because they often blind me and I have to run to safety to stay alive.

To make matters worse they are very reluctant to part with their shells and legs and when they do it is often one I do not need.

It is of no concern I have time and it lets me practice my skills.

I look forward to gathering some Rallic Packs I just hope I can get others interested.

I wonder what Baers considers a fair price for the packs I shall need to contact him I think.

/em watches the clouds go by, people running in and out about their business and fondly ponders tailoring and traveling at a very slow pace.
Siffo Corpsestalker

Siffo
(5/23/02 5:24:21 pm)
Siffo again sits at the Dawnshroud Peaks entrance to Sanctus Seru. The sun shines down on him and he has a quiet content air about him.

Dear Journal,

(Why do people address their Journals and Diaries as if writing to a friend or relative? One those mysteries that always come to me when I am in a contemplative mood.)

I have been hunting Lightcrawlers for several days now. Sometimes alone sometimes with a group who will agree to pull the occasional Lightcrawler if I will join their party.

I have gathered everything but the two sets of legs. I have started to have my doubts as to whether these bugs actually have legs that can be gathered. Bippin has assured me these are the right bugs and its just a matter of time. I think I will take a break for a while and concentrate on my Tradeskills before the powers that be change all the rules again. Which brings me to why I am writing today.

We had a rather wild pull with several adds and the only survivors where another rogue and myself (we stuck together rather than running willy nilly about with things chasing us) and as we were collecting the corpses I was surprised to meet Fayd. He kindly rezzed the members that still were able to regain their past and then he granted me some time to speak with him.

We actually had a fairly wide ranging conversation and I in my usual chaotic nervous pattern was all over the map.

But I still came away feeling like I knew him a little better. I think we are alike in many ways (as much as a High-Elven Cleric and a Halfling Rogue can be anyways). We both get a lot of satisfaction out of making things and helping others and We both seem to enjoy our time on our own but still like to be with friends we know and like.

On my question of fear he did not seem to have any driving fears that he would or could remark on but he had the fear of not being there when needed or not being able to help those close to him.

We discussed the Family and how he had come to be part of the guild and some of his reasons. This reassured me because even if I don't make it I still know I was headed for the right place and it was what I was searching for.

I hope I did not disappoint him to much or overly delay him in his journey as I found him very kind and I do appreciate the time he spent talking with me.

Siffo stops and reads what he has written then mumbles to him self "For a secretive deadly rogue warrior your words ramble like the water in a rocky brook and are about as pointed as the rounded stones there in it.".

He continues to write.

I have spoken to a member of Saga and that is good for having breached the quest it will be easier to continue. I hope that they do not mind that I tend to move slow on these things and it may be awhile before I should encounter another. I may need to seek them out where they choose to travel, we shall see.

Siffo closes the journal and sits in the sun enjoying the warmth and the quiet moment of stillness.
Siffo Corpsestalker

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

Siffo
(5/24/02 9:42:32 am)
*A small shabby Halfling Rogue sits on a bridge in East Karana dangling is feet over the river and writing in his Journal.*

I must say I am enjoying myself greatly.

I must tell Bippin he was correct, I was able to make High Quality Metal bits using a smithing chisel and small blocks of HQ ore. I think I will be making Vale Sewing Kits soon, I will need to contact all those I know that can use them and set up meetings as I will not be able to carry but one or two at a time.

I happen to be in Shadow Haven going about several minor tasks when I ran into Valquiss and had a chance to speak with him for a while.

It was unfortunate or exceptionally lucky that he was not feeling quite himself at the time so the conversation while not what I expected it was very interesting.

I think that the anger and arrogance of his youth may have cultivated a festering seed that has grown and may be becoming more of him with time.

As I don't know him that well yet I will need to observe and note any changes that come as a guide to what the future may hold.

I have found in my life that we all have a dark or light side to our selves that while not noticeable is present and shows it self in unexpected ways.

I mentioned the demon I carry within me, but I believe mine can be tamed and shaped to help me as I live. I hope that I may be of assistance to Valquiss to tame or even exorcise his when the time comes.

*Siffo puts away his journal and prepares to get up and continue hunting lions. He then settles back down and watches the water in the river flowing by. The lions are probably content to wait a while before he comes to hunt them again and even a river can use company once and awhile.*
Siffo Corpsestalker

Siffo
(5/26/02 9:39:07 am)
*A busy cavern thoroughfare. Of to the side and out of the way sits a small Halfling writing in a journal.*

I met Daxtor today, although he isn't part of the family yet I wanted to speak to him and get to know him better.

We discussed my question on fear in which he said he had the fear of being considered useless or shall we say of no great value to others.

This can make him take on causes and chores that he has no chance of success just to try and prove his worth. You have to admire his heart in the matter.

We discusses love, passion and interracial couples and marriage. These things hold little interest to me so I may not have been much help. Good friends and companions are what I find most important, I leave the love and passion to the young at heart.

I am sure we will meet again, I am interested as to what his studies will find.

*Slipping the journal onto his pack the little rogue slips into the shadows and vanishes.*

Siffo Corpsestalker

Edited by: Siffo at: 5/26/02 9:41:29 am

Siffo
(5/26/02 10:10:56 am)
*High in the trees in the city of Kelethin a little rogue (a very foolish drunken rogue) sits on the edge of one of the platforms trying to write blearily in his journal.*

Oh joy, oh joy! I finally got my last two Lightcrawler legs to finish my armor. I have had the help of a wonderful warrior gnome lass named Charizma. I have to admit I hope to travel with her again as she was the type of traveling companion that I have come to enjoy (very similar to Quea but so much different too. I am becoming spoiled by all the wonderful people I get to befriend.)

I finally got the opportunity to meet Mapleleaf, a wonderful little chap. A little overly polite and reserved but nice none the less.

The story of his life made me realize just how easy mine has been. He is very concerned that those he befriends will come to harm and in some way it would be his fault. An he shares the fear of being alone that many of us have.

He took great umbrage when I commented on the condition of some of his pieces of armor. Although I was not belittling his ability to outfit him self my lack of tack could very easily have been taken that way. He has some very fine pieces, some of it superior to some of mine and I was just expressing my desire to help him in a way that I could by providing things I could make for him.

I hope he will allow me to provide what I can for him. I felt great embarrassment because I had spoken of a Nethbrian Chitin I had that maybe his apprentice ranger could use. After checking I found that rangers could not wear the chitin so I gave it to Daxtor. You can imagine my surprise when I found that once again my studies where being neglected because Mapleleaf is also a cleric and he himself could have used the chitin. I will try and get another at the next opportunity.

(Edit: ACK! Worse yet he is a Druid and I have now gotten it wrong twice, I hope he understands my rogue skills are good, my memory isnt.)

Towards the end I was getting a little fuzzy from all the wine we had been drinking and may have missed a few details in the conversation but I still enjoyed the conversation (except for the sad parts, but it was important for me to hear them).

Well as soon as I am sober enough to stand up with out falling over the edge I think I will head towards the Rathe Mountains. Jubelale has been calling asking me to come down and fight giants for a little fun and profit.

Siffo Corpsestalker

Edited by: Siffo at: 5/29/02 12:51:12 pm

Siffo
(5/26/02 10:38:22 am)
* hidden in the corner of the hall into Cazic-Thule a small rogue writes quietly in his journal.*

Well the giant hunting with Jubelale didn't work out by the time I had gotten my act together and made it to the South Karana's her group had broken up and were preparing their camps for the night.

I decided to go down and scout out Freerott as I have had an urge to hunt there ever since the days that Quea and I had a bit of adventure in that area. ( I must remember to write down the story of Quea and her search for the Crude Stein. I will never forget the phrase "We should be safe here. AAACCCKKK!!! *Squish*)

After a heart pounding dripping sweat sneak into Oggok I had my soul bound inside the heart of the Ogre city. Chancy but worth it considering the distances to travel if things go bad.

I then made my way down to the entrance to Cazic-Thule. After skulking about and observing the occupants guarding the area I decided that I would probably need help to have a successful engagement with many of them.

And who should show up but Caladril.

We talked for a while discussing fear and our views on things.

Caladril does not like to be alone. This is in the heart of many of the family that I have met and in my own so I can understand it very well.

After socializing for a bit we decided maybe we could travel together for a while and to get things started we promptly got into a fight with the local residents.

Well it was a bit chaotic at first as we did not know each others style of combat but in the end we had more victories then losses so it was a good time.

We decided this would be spectacular with a few other members Korg and Quea were mentioned and others would be very welcome so that is our plan for the near future.

*The rogue slips his journal into his pack and fades into the shadows only the sounds of very soft snoring as evidence that anyone is there.*
Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

Mixxi Bixiebane
Diva of Destruction
(5/28/02 9:55:03 am)
ezSupporter
Re: Siffo--Candidate Quest Journal
Having been gone so long, I find myself scrambling to catch up on my duties. Please correct me if I am wrong, Siffo, but I make it four members of Saga you have spoken to regarding your quest: Fayd, Valquiss, Mapleleaf, and Caladril. Is that correct? Or have I missed one?

My apologies for my wooden-headed warrior brain.

--Mixxi

Siffo
(5/28/02 11:10:11 am)
*Evening is falling in the West Commons. Siffo sits at the west passage using the last light of the day to write in his journal*

Hmmm, nothing to add on my family quest but I happen to stop in and check the guild bulletin board and see Quea's latest entry. So I decided I should clarify and expand on what really happened.

That morning I awakened and none of my most common traveling friends where about so I started drawing in the Guardian Gorillas one at a time and dispatching them as fast as I could heal and prepare for the next.

After resting a bit after a battle I was ready again but when I went to seek them out they were missing. I could hear a battle down at the bottom of the ramp so I went to take a gander. There I found a female Iskar Monk and my gorillas having a grand old tussle. I decided to await the battles outcome and speak with her about a hunting arrangement so we would not conflict with each other.

She was doing very well when she was attacked from behind by some alligators. Now I have no great love for Iskar's in general and this one was taking my gorilla's but she fought bravely and I did not think it appropriate that she die by some mindless creatures interference. And I wanted to speak to her about my gorilla's. So I slew the alligators that had attacked her from behind and let her finish her battle without interruption and then we spoke.

(Note: I have traveled with an Iskar once before and that one was a Shadow Knight. I found him to have all the traits I look for in a traveling companion, he was brave, kind, loyal and had a sense of humor. I am thinking that maybe many of the Iskar that travel away from their home land are not all bad, maybe that's why they leave and travel.)

She had not realized that I had prior intentions for the gorillas, she said she was sorry and she would move on. I explained that I did not follow the standard belief on camping monsters. I will not attempt to take anothers camped beast with out permission but if I am sitting healing or I am not ready and some one arrives that is I do not think they should have to wait or leave while I sit and do nothing. I may not like it but that is how I feel so if they are ready by all means have at it.

Well we decided we would be more effective as a team. We soon were battling together most effectively when she found a set of Ravonscale Gauntlets. I said we could roll for them but she said absolutely not she believed in "Need before Greed" and insisted that I take them. I was most impressed.

Soon Quea arrived and we doubled the pace of our combat. And what should we find but a Ravonscale helm, again she insisted in need before greed. So I feel very kindly towards this generous Iskar monk. She said she had to leave soon and I felt very sad as she had gained very little but fought bravely and was very generous in her actions. Before she left I gave her all the items of value I did not need and all the plat I had to my name but I know it was nowhere near the value of the Ravonscale she said I should keep.

During this time Caladril had arrived and joined in with vigor. The monk left and we continued to pull and fight the foul creatures of the area. During this time Cal confided in me that he thought maybe Quea should try some other tactics that might be more effective but she was resistant to his suggestions and what did I think would be his best means of convincing her. I told him I found it best to be polite and speak kindly and then let her make up her own mind on what she thought was best for her.

It went very well and I even acquired a Ravonscale Breast Plate. We would have to move into even more dangerous territory to acquire any more pieces and I felt we had spent enough time on my needs we could come back another day for the rest and so I asked if any one else had something that needed to be done.

Caladril Said he needed an item from Upper Guk for a quest. I said I had some things there that I would like to look for and Quea had wanted to hunt there before so we should travel there at once.

They always think I am silly for demanding that I bind my soul at the nearest area every where I travel but as I have no magical means to travel it is slow going so I need to be bound close.(I have traveled great distances with absolutely nothing on far to many occasions so I avoid it at all costs.)

We moved into the Upper Guk with only minor confusion (I prefer to use my sneak and hide abilities and move into a dangerous area slowly. Most casters I have found like to cast some type of camouflage and move rapidly to their destination.).

We arranged our selves and reviewed Caladril's battle plan. I have to admit I was very excited and nervous, I did not know the measure of these creature and there was no possible chance of escape if things went awry. I have to admit the battle went flawlessly and was over so quick I was spinning about looking for more adversaries not realizing they were all defeated.

We then decided to go look for that Rotten Crone Hork for Bippin(I still have no idea why he would ever want that but he does.).

It was during this time that Quea's version of the story is a bit off, maybe she had been struck in the head during the battle and it had addled her worse than normal. We indeed did ask Caladril to tell his tale and I did muse about what kind of shoes a Froglok would wear. Why she would ever think I might imply that we try and bribe members of the family for their votes on entry is beyond me (If any one has set rates please send me a tell and we can arrange financing) As I am sure they are all to honorable and I was fairly broke from giving every thing I had of value to the nice Iskar Monk.

She also forgot to mention that she challenged me to a competition. We would fight on a suspended board and the first to fall off would be the looser. I agreed as long as it was unarmed combat and not to the death. So the duel was set and accepted. First she attacked with weapons I told her that was not our agreement so she but them away and attacked with magic, I told her that was most inappropriate she thought about it and agreed, she then grabbed her fishing pole and went at me saying this was much more fitting. I was laughing so hard that I almost didn't dodge some of her strikes. It was then I landed some blows on her, I found I could not fight with her in this manner and yelled I concede and sat down so I was no longer able to fight.

We continued to tell stories and quips when Quea announced she had to leave for a short period but would return soon. As soon as she left the Gods let the entire zone know that she had ran from combat like a cowardly dog. Caladril and I almost hurt our selves rolling about on the floor laughing.

She returned and we soon grew bored waiting for the Froglok Squire to appear so we decided (Read: I convinced them) to scout out the Evil Eye that has been known to carry a magical sack. We traveled into the depths of Lower Guk where we met a most powerful undead creature. I am sworn to secrecy as to how many deaths occurred but suffice to say it involved running to and fro to get our stuff and being surprised by the creature that seemed to like that spot and us a lot.(This is one of those times I am so glad I was bound close by as it would have been a very long journey each time to get back.)

We decided to go for the next item in Cal's quest on some island in the Ocean of Tears. By this time we were working well as a team and victory was quick.

Quea magically transported us back to the West commons where I lost my dinner (I find that portals are okay but wizard and druid transports make me very ill.).

Quea was exhausted and decided she just could not go any further so we bade her good night and went to investigate the Shadowman Camp. After looking it over we decided it would be very difficult with just the two of us. We convinced a wandering Barbarian Shamaness to join us in battle.

While positioning my self for the first strike I suddenly realized there were more than two. I told Caladril we had to abort that there were to many. He felt very confident and said we could take them. I then told the Shamaness "We are going to die. If you want to leave, now is a good time.". I was more right than I realized, The Shadowmen decided that it was much more fun to kill the rogue then wizard before looking for her so she made it to the zone and was the only one to survive.

We decided we would wait to get a more powerful group before trying it again and I settled down to camp for the night.

*The last of the light fades. The little old halfling puts away his journal and makes his camp for the night feeling better now that the story was told the way it really happened.*

Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior

Edited by: Siffo at: 5/28/02 12:35:55 pm

Siffo
(5/28/02 12:14:42 pm)
Aye, that would be correct.

To tell the truth I have not been counting nor have I been pushing forward.

It is odd how just having the thought has made it happen so much quicker than I had forsaw.

Well we shall see where the trail leads next.
Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior

Siffo
(5/30/02 1:21:57 pm)
*Siffo scribes a quick passage in his journal*

Though most have seen this on the Guild Bulletin Board I wanted it to be included in my journal because it maybe part of the process of my getting to know the family better.

Aak! I'm ruined
All this talk of good and evil has finally affected me.

I was traveling through the Paludal caverns last night and I came upon a traveler in a losing battle, I asked if he needed help and he affirmed he did. I gave the sensate reshi a series of blows that would allow the traveler to kill it but not steal his kill. He then spoke to me in d00dish lingo and I explained that I could not understand his gibberish and that I was just helping a fellow traveler. He then spoke to me in very fine Elvish asking about my abilities ( I am sure he was inquiring as to wether we would be able to group). It was at that point it came to me that he was a Dark Elve Shadow Knight.

I explained to him that I would always help a fellow traveler in distress but I would not consort with one who followed a path of darkness. I then then told him our conversation was finished and bid him good day.

Like I said I am ruined, all my neutrality has flown the coup. Is this contagious I probably caught it from Caladril, he has a virulent pestilent contagious type look to him. I hope this isn't a permanent condition or I may need to hang up my Ravonscale and start talking like a Paladin.
Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

Siffo
(5/31/02 9:48:24 am)
*High on a ledge in the Rathe Mountains sits a small ling. A little disheveled from the days activities and very tired but there is still one more thing to be done before sleep.*

Dear journal.

Another wonderful day. It started with what many would consider boring, hunting grey hoppers for their pelts so I can make some armor for my friends. It is tedious and not much excitement but I enjoy it. It allows me to practice and hone my skills with out endangering others, and I gather grey hopper hides to make things for others so for me it is great.

I heard Caladrils voice in the wind he was once more in the mood to chase Shadowmen. I said as soon as he found enough for a group I would be at his beck and call. His beck and call came just as I was approaching the Reshicyben in very deepest part of the Paludal Caverns.

Some may ask why I journey so far to fight with the king of the shrooms when the things he has I can not use. It is true I can't use them but I know many others that can and for some reason I just don't like that oversized truffle.

I slew the shroom and traveled as fast as I could towards Nexus. I did make a quick stop in Shadow Haven to pick up fletching supplies and to make a Dairy Spoon and Filleting knife for Quea. (I have to remember to give those to her.)

I traveled down on the wizard portal to the Toxxulia forest where I met Korg and soon after Caladril. He then transported us to Erudin where I threw up and we met Quea. She then transported us to the West Commons where I threw up again (I go through more rations that way.).

We traveled to the Shadowmen camp where we prepared for battle. It was at the time that Korg suddenly realized neither he or I were bound any where near. So we decided we would make a quick run to Free Port first. While we where traveling to the City I broached my question to Korg. He was thinking on it for quite awhile after that so I didn't get his answer till later. Quea bound us there at the gate and before I could get away she transported us back to the West Commons. This time I only had the dry heaves as there was nothing left inside of me but a few vital organs.

The attack was swift and decisive and joy of joy we had Caladrils final item for his quest. He traveled off to finish it while we rested and talked.

It is difficult for a warrior to talk about certain things And Korg is a warrior right down to the very marrow of his bones. As a warrior he can not flinch he must stand at all costs and make sure the monster is always focused on him so I knew the subject of fear may be something that he may not want to contemplate as he is never allowed to show it.

The details of our conversation I will keep private but as I am trying to follow a the path of a rogue warrior I did understand what he was trying to say. His honor and the way he his remembered and spoke of are of the utmost importance to him. To him "Korg the brave and honorable warrior." is not many words but just one.

Caladril was off on things that he needed to do so we thought what the heck lets go kill a giant (maybe the easy victory with the Shadowmen went to our head.).

Quea transported us to the North Karana's plains where I felt so bad I tried to lay down till the world stopped spinning. Then to top it of some stupid lion sees me laying there and runs up and bites me. Well I jumped furious at the affront of it all and slew it in front of many powerful druids. They must have seen how ill I felt for they did not take offence at my killing a creature of the plains right there by their ring.

We journeyed to the Arena where Quea bound our souls then to the Rathe Mountains. Quea was to tired to travel on and choose to camp for the knight. Korg and I went to take a look at the giants.

It was here that korg and I had a true test of each other we destroyed one of the undead giant skeletons but it was not much of a challenge. I knew I was very past due my time to camp but I wanted a true battle to share with Korg.

We spotted a Cyclops giant close by. He looked very tough for the two of us but it was the challenge we were looking for. I drew the giants attention with my bow. Then Korg stopped its charge dead in its tracks. I shifted into position while korg kept its attention. You can best believe that it knew I was there when I made a deep penetrating strike to its weaker armor. It turned and attacked me but Korg continued to rain heavy devastating blows on it drawing its attention away from me and letting me set my next strike.

We continued like this for what seemed like a great amount of time both of us taking a great amount of damage and it was starting to look doubtful if we would win. Finally the giant could take no more and attempted to flee, Korg and I finished it off swiftly after that.

It was a battle only melee types can understand and truly appreciate. No magical spells or shields, no out side forces involved. Just our weapons, armor and most of all our hearts to carry the day. Neither of us flinched or gave an inch it was a grand battle.

I went to my camp happy and content knowing I had found another brave friend who I will look forward to traveling with.

*The little rogue puts away his journal with a content look and makes camp for the night.*

Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior

Mixxi Bixiebane
Diva of Destruction
(5/31/02 10:20:33 am)
ezSupporter
Well done, Siffo! I have submitted your name to the Council for their vote.

--Mixxi

Siffo
(6/5/02 10:19:48 am)
Mixxi could you please have what ever magic is done and have this changed to a Quest Journal or completly changed to "Siffo's Roguish scrool of Rememberance"?

If that is a pain or difficult please let me know and I will save it and start a new Journal.

Thank you much.

A Royal Pain
Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior
Saga FV

Mixxi Bixiebane
Diva of Destruction
(6/5/02 10:47:02 am)
ezSupporter
No magic. It's just a matter of going in and cutting and pasting it to a word processing file and then recopying it to a new topic under the journal section. I can do that if you like, but your journal will forever have Mixxi Bixiebane as the person who started it. It's best for the person who's writing the journal to start it over there and just copy the entries to the new topic.

Just let me know which you'd like to do.

--Mixxi

Siffo
(6/5/02 11:46:47 am)
I shall do it oh wonderous Mixxi as you already do so much.

Note: And I meant that just the way I said it. Thanks for all you have done, do do (/laugh), and will do.
Siffo Corpsestalker
Halfling Rogue Warrior
Saga FV

Mixxi Bixiebane
Diva of Destruction
(6/5/02 11:51:09 am)
ezSupporter
Hmm. I'm not sure I like being mentioned in the same breath with do-do. Or is that doo-doo?

--Mixxi

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish