News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Vote Majority Rules

Started by Noa, December 31, 2006, 11:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noa

Officers and leaders vote on all policy decisions and applications for membership with input from the membership at large.  The vote requirements for a policy or membership application to be approved are:

FOR 7-8 OFFICERS
5 Votes minimum. That makes sure that a majority of officers are involved. That is one of the parts of my objective.
4 vote majority. This makes sure that atleast 4 out of 7 officers agree or disagree with a policy.
3 Abstains Cancel a Vote.This keeps a vote honest.
3 Day Time Limit.This gives all officers a chance to vote.

FOR 5-6 OFFICERS
4 Votes minimum. That makes sure that a majority of officers are involved. That is one of the parts of my objective.
3 vote majority. This makes sure that atleast 3 out of 6 officers agree or disagree with a policy.
2 Abstains Cancel a Vote.This keeps a vote honest.

FOR 3-4 OFFICERS
3 Votes minimum. That makes sure that a majority of officers are involved. That is one of the parts of my objective.
2 vote majority. This makes sure that atleast 2 out of 4 officers agree or disagree with a policy.
2 Abstains Cancel a Vote.This keeps a vote honest.

EQ2 again ~ Ellie (Kaladim), Noa (AB)
EQ again ~ Vee, Mak, Ellewys (FV)
ESO ~ Vieolah
SW:TOR ~ Emme
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
EQ2 ~ Noamuth, Ellendrielle
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish