News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Bippin's scrapbook

Started by Noa, March 12, 2007, 11:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noa

bippinfv
Elfhugging Halfling
(7/29/02 1:00 pm)
ezSupporter
  Bippin's scrapbook
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You see before you a thick scrapbook, bound in blue/black leather, and filled to the brim with notes, journal entries, sketches, and various documents.
On the cover, a drawing is etched. It depicts a panther of some sort, crouching, ready to pounce.

Things are hardly organized in there, they seem to have been shuffled in at various times, in no particular order. You can pick just any one of them, and read it, or look at it.

Bippin Tenderfoot
Redeemed Rogue of the 49th blade
A proud member of <Saga>
Safehouse Ring Warden of Firiona Vie

EQ2 again ~ Ellie (Kaladim), Noa (AB)
EQ again ~ Vee, Mak, Ellewys (FV)
ESO ~ Vieolah
SW:TOR ~ Emme
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
EQ2 ~ Noamuth, Ellendrielle
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

bippinfv
Elfhugging Halfling
(7/29/02 1:01 pm)
ezSupporter
  Falling - Part I
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It all began in North Karana. I didn't realize it at the time, of course. I rarely do, being a lowly rogue. I find out later, when things get out of hand.
I waited, as many times before, for the spires to transport me up to Luclin, for some business or other, I forget what even. I was meditating there among the spires, when a tinkling voice asking the nexus scion for a shard, attracted my attention.
I turned to look, and saw a beautiful wolf standing there with shard. Smiling, I petted its thick pelt, I like the wolf form, having grown up with so many druids around me. The wolf smiled back.

"Nice pelt" I said.
"Thank you" was her reply, I knew from the tinkling voice it was a girl.
"Nice looking armor" she said, then added "poof!"
That last bit was to signify the casting of the portal spell, and our departure for Luclin.
Once up, I saw a beautiful red-haired young elf, where the wolf was before.

I smiled at her, and told her my armor was taken from Innorruk's minions, which seemed to impress her. I then proceeded to compliment her on her lovely set of armor.

"But I don't want to keep you from your destination" I said.
"Yes, I should go on my way" she said.
"Aye, please" I said. "I hope I will see more of you sometime"
"I'm oft around" was her reply. She waved at me and departed.

That was the first time I met Caillou.

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

bippinfv
Elfhugging Halfling
(7/29/02 1:50 pm)
ezSupporter
  Falling - Part II
I was to meet Caillou again sooner than I expected. I strolled to the bazaar to talk to Fayd about some smithing products. While cahtting with him and exchanging greetings, I suddenly heard someone nearby chomping on some vegetables. I turned to look, and found Caillou standing there, looking at me.
"Hello again" she said, smiling.
"I didn't think we'll meet again so soon" I said.
"I can't keep away from you" were her words, which made me blush.
I changed the subject quickly, introducing Fayd, and recommending him for the making of any armor. They started chatting about elf cultural armor, which Fayd wears at this time.
I had to leave and meet Titaisia and Lolani for a drinking binge in Shadowhaven. I apologized, and left them talking.
I hugged her before I left, and she hugged me back, giggling.

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

bippinfv
Elfhugging Halfling
(7/29/02 4:35 pm)
ezSupporter
  Falling - Part III
I talked to Caillou several times on the winds, for the next few days. I have invited her to have a few drinks, and share some stories with me, but we both could not manage to make the free time needed to do it.
She has asked me about my friends, and I answered, to the best of my ability. It went on for days, with not a meeting in sight.

Then, one day, I came up from the Dreadlands to perform a transaction in the Nexus. That done, I heard a voice in my head.
"If you're not busy, turn around" and then I felt someone hugging me. Someone soft.
I turned around and there she was - Caillou.
Immediately after, some folks she knew arrived, and while they were talking I ran off for some business. When I returned she was no longer there, but I found her on the platform going to Faydwer.
"what are you doing here?" I asked.
"I was planning to go to Felwithe and take a swim" she said, "cool water after battle feels grand".
"Do you have time for that drink now, perhaps?" I asked.
"If you can stand a sweaty elf, sure. A drink, a nice cold one would taste good. Just make sure you sit upwind".

I didn't have to. We went to Shadowhaven and she washed herself in the small pool in the little people area. It seems designed for just that purpose, to be used after a long day at the forge, or at the pottery wheel.
We made our way to one of the Shadowhaven bars. I got us some beers, and some wine, not sure what it is she liked to drink.

"Trying to get this little wood elf drunk?" she asked when I returned, loaded with drinks. She laughed. I like her laughter, it sounds like early morning sunshine, glowing, yellowish, on a green, wet, leaf.
"Depends on how you can hold your drink" I said, chuckling, "but basically yes".

She took a sip of some bourbon, and some lager. Then a few more sips.
"Me do not oft drink. I get silly when me do" she said.
"We'll have to fix that" I said.

She drank a little more.

"Room looks a bit...hmmm..odd" she said, laughing.
"You really don't drink much, then"
"No, to busy doing other things to set down for a drink"
"You should take the time to relax more, then"

A few more sips.

"The worst pybt of drinbinr ss xhen one's sbeuch becomes incoherent" She said.
"Gut sivce I speak inlomprphenisbl knyqay, what khe matter bauhw*"

The conversation kind of deteriorated from here on, as we drank more and more. We could barely understand each other, and we both took to long periods of silence between talking, staring into our drinks, mostly.
But there was something in the air, a kind of pleasantness, that made us both content with the situation, happy even. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe not. I know we were both smiling and giggling a lot at each other.

Then, she asked me to tell her of Saga. So I started at the beginning. I told her of Starspun, and Ankles Dirtyfoot. I told her of a young halfling rogue, leaving Rivervale with an older druid, to explore the world and travel to Faydwer. I then realized that telling it all, would take me a few days.
So I cut ahead. I told her of the dissolution of Starspun. Of how we all got together, and reorganized. Of how we celebrated the beginning of Saga, all in wolf form, on the platforms of Kelethin.
"That was a happy day indeed" I concluded.
"All in puppy form, how keen" she exclaimed, "what a fantastic way to start a guild"."Makes the day extra special, something to remember in the years to come"
"and so, Saga begun" I said.

We talked some more, I told her more of Saga, and some of my youth in Kelethin. I can't remember a lot of it, now.
We were both getting sleepy, but both felt like we didn't want this talk to end. Finally however, our tiredness overcame us.

I hugged her, and kissed her good night. She returned my kiss, lightly.
And we got our bedrolls out, and crept in, and fell asleep in seconds.
"

Edited by: bippinfv at: 8/17/02 11:59:37 am

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish

Noa

bippinfv
Elfhugging Halfling
(8/17/02 12:43 pm)
ezSupporter
  Falling - Part IV
The next day I was chatting with Caillou on the winds, as I was helping Raindancer get the last coin she needed for her Tambourine. Caillou told me of her aversion to undead, her thinking them unnatural and therefore waging a constant war on them. She told me she was hunting in the Karanas, and training her battle skills.
I just took a spire ride to the moon, and met with Rorack to prepare some pottery supplies for Bindi. We went into Shadowhaven when all of a sudden I see Caillou standing before me, in a state of undress.
I looked at her, up and down, taking in her beautiful body, and whistled in appreciation.
"I understand you were dying to see me" I said, playfully, trying to make light of the situation. Instead of answering, she passed out, then and there.
I caught her before she fell to the floor, and layed her down gently. Rorack and me then tried to wake her.
A few minutes later, she opened her eyes, and got up.
"Okay so I kinda sorta... ummm ran into something that thought I should die" she said, giggling at me.
I sighed, and offered her some food and drink, to tide her over until she could get to her things. I also looked for something stronger in my packs, to revive her spirit. All I could find was some champagne, so I shared it with her.
"Champagne?" she asked me, obviously not used to such fine drinks.
"Might as well go down in style" I said.
"Thank you" she said, smiling at me, "a fine change from the stuff I scrounge". She kept smiling. She has a lovely smile, happy and innocent, and it radiates her happiness, making me happy too.
"But I so did not expect to see you here" she continued.
"I hope it was a good surprise"
"Yes it was" was her reply, "you show up when I least expect it".
"Aye, I'm a rogue". I winked, making her giggle. She giggles a lot. I find it a very endearing quality.
"It is always a pleasure to see you, Bippin".
"Well... maybe I should go and try to get my things before it gets too late" she said. "Thank you for stopping to chat with me. And so nice to meet you Rorack".
"A pleasure meeting you as well Caillou" said Rorack.

Just as Caillou was preparing to go, Titaisia appeared.
"Hi there!" she said happily.
"All these people not seeing me at my best" said Caillou, laughing.
Caillou grumbles about meeting people not properly attired.
Then Raindancer happened by too.
Caillou was pretty embarassed and reminded everyone that her things were still in North Karana and she had to dash off and get them.

She ran off, and Titaisia whispered in my ear "she's pretty pretty".
I agreed. She is.

Edited by: bippinfv at: 8/17/02 11:58:33 am

ESO ~ Vieolah
Rift ~ Noamuth, Euma
VG ~ Fie, Nymm
WoW ~ Izzra
HZ~ Nymm
EQ1 ~ Elloise, Radish