News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

A traveler walks into the tavern...

Started by Isobel, March 14, 2007, 12:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

Yah!

*eyes the Koada'Dal*

I get my whiskey in a small glass 'n a tall glass of iced water.

*stands on tippy toes to peer over the counter*

*points down*

That one.  He keeps it hidden so's I always got some.

*slides onto a barstool*

*looks hopeful*
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

ElektroViking

~nods with a smile~
Aye, and if ye did run out, I can get Rizzle to make ye more.

~Grabs a shot of wiskey and a glass of water and sets them on the bar as well.

Tanuvan makes a quick wipe of the counter with a nearby rag, then takes his tray of Tea back to the table he's sharing with Anaris.~
EQ1: (league of shadows) Zaemai Solusekro, Bryars Bloodrose
EQ2: (Saga) Tanuvan, Ticki, Rizzle
SWtoR: (Dark Squadron) Darth Pernicious
GW2: (Saga) Rick Ratchyt(80), Ticki Tock(80), Duegar, Mystic Krull

Anaris

*smiles at Tan and flutters her lashes*

Oh Tanuvan, darling, you are always so gracious and attentive!  Thank you very much for the refreshments!

*takes her usual elegant glass of wine as well as a cup of hot tea*

So, exploration!  How very exciting!  I did something similar not too long ago, except instead of gold and treasures...though those would have been welcomed as well...*winks at Tan*  I was specifically searching for rare beauty minerals and herbs... I found plenty of exfoliating mystical sands in the desert of Ro, as well as many roots and invigorating plants from the lush forests of the lesser Faydark....   And I hear there are plenty of rare mineals near the Feerott...

*blinks at Tan*

So, tell us more about this....this book of expeditions!  These "ports of plunder"!!

*looks excited*

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

ElektroViking

~A Light blush welcomes Anaris's Attention, as Tanuvan readies his own cup of Tea~

Well, M'lady Anaris.  As ye know, over a year ago, i was voted to be the Gnomish Gnavigator for the Pirates.  I do me research in the South Qeynos Library.  ~He leans back, holding his tea under his nose, and takes a deep breath, before continueing~ There i've found notes others have left on things they've found, places others have been, and what can be expected to fight.  As well as an extensive section on Jobs that are normally available to adventurers.

~Tanuvan takes a sip of tea before setting the cup down to reach over and opens the book to where a BookMark had saved. It Opens to:~

This is where they're plundering currently.  Frix and Ticki are wanting to find everything there....

~Tanuvan points to several portraits of several Goblins, BoarHead Creatures, and Minatuars~

Quest givers or targets for Bootie....

~He points to a couple stars on the Map~ The Lore and Legend book for Evil Eyes and Goblins can be found here...aaand...here.
EQ1: (league of shadows) Zaemai Solusekro, Bryars Bloodrose
EQ2: (Saga) Tanuvan, Ticki, Rizzle
SWtoR: (Dark Squadron) Darth Pernicious
GW2: (Saga) Rick Ratchyt(80), Ticki Tock(80), Duegar, Mystic Krull