News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

9Dragon's Day! Thursday - 7 pm PST to 8 pm PST.

Started by Namae Nai, January 16, 2008, 04:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Namae Nai

I'm not givin' up on this! Hope to see you there!  ;)
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Jasyn

I've been there-ish, poking my nose around a time or two, but will likely make that hour next to never--particularly not tomorrow as I'm attending a prior engagement in the Land Without Pixels.

Namae Nai

Wanna move it to later in the day? It seems like more folks could show up then.  :brfm

9Dragons Day is still on an adjusting schedule. I just want to make sure it's a certain very specific time that people know in advance. We could even switch days too. Maybe Saturday?  ???

Grimaldo

Personally, I'm ok with Thursdays for this.  However, it is completely impossible for me to be in-game anywhere before 7PM pacific on any weekday. 

Lookin' forward to seeing y'all tonight.

Namae Nai

K! Next week, we'll roll it back to 7PM PST.  ;) Hopefully that will make it easier for everyone to attend!

Namae Nai

Flann

Stumbled through the starter quest, didnt know how to look for people. I'll try to contact you in game. Kwanchai is my character

Grimaldo

I had fun last night pokin' around with you two.  And thanks for showing me your Sacred Flower, Namae!

Flann

*shushes Grim* dont be talkin about that out here in public!

It was real fun. I felt sorta bad cause Namae and Grim babysat me all night. I'll get my guy a few levels, hopefully to 25 and try to decide what path to follow by next week. Doesnt seem like much to it, for leveling. Just keep killin stuff, training kung fu. About level 14 or so now. I am really liking the system. It's intriguing. The only thing that still gets me is trying to move with the dang arrow  keys. I still use them for lookin left and right, but I always, always try to take a step forward, look up, then look back down and use the mouse. Haha. Oh, and I will race ya. Shaolin lightfoot is awesome!

Flann

Namae Nai

Rescheduled for tonight, FYI.

Anyone is welcome to join, but I think now that we have a couple players we need to develop a more rigid framework. So just as a suggestion for now, you might want to have at least one character on the White side (Shaolin, Wu-Tang, or League of Beggars). It's ok if you don't want to start off that way! We'll make whatever you want work. I have more than a few Blackies myself.  O0

Namae Nai

tanare

arrrgh i forgot again. i was just in game a little while ago. curse you foul wrong day-ed-ness!!!   :police:

Namae Nai

It's ok! There's aways the next one too! I'll try to put out a reminder the day before next time.

*hugs Tanare*
:BH:

Namae Nai

Flann

I re-rolled all my guys. Odd, huih. I hardly ever do that. Anyway, they are now Flann, Gathos, and Tarn. all white clan, or going to be. I'm on as Flann now.

tanare

i had to work last night anyway so i couln;t make it. and next thursday and maybe the thursday after.

<makes evil hex warding motions in the direction of Valentine's day>

Namae Nai

Jasyn

Hey!  I finally figured out how to get one of my characters up to Cheng 3 of... um... Lost Car Keys?  Or however that works.  Now I just need to figure out how to show up at the appointed time.  :buck2:

Flann

I'll be on as Flann in a bit. Found out somethin, by the way. If you contribute stuff that your class uses, such as Wu Tang donating swords and wu Tang-only clothing, you get more contribution points. I save that stuff to donate now, and sell the rest that aint really class specific.

Flann

Namae Nai

Nice Tip! :)

FYI, I might be running a little late tonight. Sorry if I am.... Please post your names on this thread so we know who to Friend!  :bounce: