News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

9Dragon's Day! Thursday - 7 pm PST to 8 pm PST.

Started by Namae Nai, January 16, 2008, 04:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grimaldo

Heading there now.  Either Longweii or HungFarLao.

Jasyn

I'll be waking up Shirafuno for a bit right about ...

now!

... or after the patcher finishes its thing.

Namae Nai

I'm on as Aoi-ji, and Flann and Longweii are here!
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Jasyn

Had a ball, all!  Can't remember feeling so lost since I woke up for the first time in Freeport in EQ1.  :D

Namae Nai

Hooray! Jasyn!  :hug:

I know, isn't being completely lost great?

Oh, this is also a 24 hour warning. Clear your calendars folks!  :bounce:

Namae Nai

Flann

Sorry friends. I was feelin pretty under the weather. Had to work friday, went to bed real early. TWO days in a row, I was in bed between 7 and 8 pm. HAvent done that since I was a kid. Feelin better. Gonna be in EQ2 tonight a bit. Workin tomorrow too.

Flann

Namae Nai

That's ok! I figured it was quiet because of the holiday. I almost left early, but then someone showed up and we had a great time... mostly in EQ2, actually. It was fun. :) I'll be there next week too.

Did anyone want to do an EQ2 session on Wednesday? Just for an hour or two?

tanare

Tanare is now bouncing along as a member of the Wu-Tang crew since that's closer to you guys than Kyri's sacred flowerness. now if the game wouldn;t crash on me it'd be better.

Grimaldo

I'm planning on being there tonight around 7PM pacific.

Anyone else?

Namae Nai

tanare

possibly if i can stay awake that late-been up since midnight. going in game now though to try and get Tanare a couple lvls.

Jasyn

I probably won't be there.  Something evil has been trying to take hold of my system, and the only thing standing between sanity and havoc right now is my firewall.

Had my system scrubbed down for a week, but something has leaked through my defenses again in the last few days.  I've had a few different malware removal utilities detect and remove the same trojans two weeks in a row (virtumonde + keylogger), but so far none of them seem to be thoroughly handling the job.  I think I've found the source of the breach, though, but a little too late.  I deliberately checked for the security hole after rectifying the problem last week and ended up overlooking it because I didn't dig deep enough the first time.  Now it's back again.

So far I've supressed any detrimental symptoms since I've denied the inbound connection requests that tipped me off to begin with while using IE7 and now OE6.  I've removed this junk before, but this particular mutation is being stubborn.  I just want to vaccinate the living daylights out of it without having to go to the extreme of going through a clean reinstall.  I'm whittling away my options though.

Namae Nai

Grimaldo

Bah, runnin' late today. I'm finally in game now as Longweii.

Namae Nai

Namae Nai

Grimaldo

Namae Nai

Had a lot of fun! It certainly was a lot of Bears we got, too. Between the skins and the money drops, I think I made like 10,000 gold, and 3 levels! I even learned a new double range Chi Kung technique, so lookout world!  ;)

Thanks to everyone that showed up! I love doing these!

Flann

Bah. gonna be late. downloading an update and its goin... slow....

Flann