News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Runs into the tavern, furiously screaming: "JASYNNNNNN!!!!"

Started by Anaris, January 15, 2009, 12:17:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anaris

*watches in horror as a Ratonga emerged from her large suitcase-bag*

Ah.....uh....... JASYN!  You DID go to Freeport and import this...this vermin from there!

Ugh!  Disgusting!  I hope it didn't touch any of my things!

*gets very nervous when she sees Tavi's dagger and menacing look*

*slowly starts to back up against the wall Tavi pointed at*

*whispers to Jasyn:  Really Jasyn?  Harboring fugitives in my bag now?  If we get out of this alive, you are sooo fired!

*turns to the Ratonga*

Um....miss Ratonga?  Welc....welcome to our hall...um....there's some cheese in the kitchen you may have.....um........PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!  My bag served as your escape vehicle!  I should get immunity!

*panics*

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Corsair

*Eyeing those present as they edge their way to the wall, Tavi slowly takes first ne, then another sideways step towards the exit. Briefly she stops, and while keeping her attention and dagger trained on those watching her, she picks up the paper. Holding it before her in one hand, dagger ready in the other, she allows one eye to glance back and forth briefly as she absorbs the words*

Oh yes yes!....the mighty forces of the Overlord did their master proud! And Tavi would be dead too oh yes! Bu no no....I slipped away....

*addressing the room, but making no particular eye contact, Tavi rambles on, dagger weaving actively before her*

Tavi has done the jobs oh yes....as long as there was gold or shinies to pay. Tavi has done the jobs the Overlord's men have asked, or anyone else. But these fools come oh yes, and Tavi thinks if there is some stinky gnome who let them in it may be true...or if enough shinies maybe...maybe! *wiggles whiskers* They come and they think they burn with righteousness oh yes...and they kill the Overlords men....but do they think think? No! Tavi knows....the punishment of the Overlord comes down down, on everyone who might know something oh yes.....

*momentarily the ratonga fixes her gaze on Jasyn*

Not an easy get away...but Tavi was quicker to think think! Tavi knew...knew when she saw them from Qeynos doing the killing oh yes! Tavi knew what would happen. So I made myself invisible quick quick, and hid in the sewers yes yes! But that would not be safe for long....they would come down looking, and Tavi would be there and the accusation would probably mean torture yes yes? Maybe death.... So Tavi ran oh yes, and got out out to the sea! And when Tavi climbed up through the grass and made for the dark forest who did she find do you think think? The Qeynos killers oh yes....Tavi found them and hid hid on one of their beasts of burden....

*returning her focus to the whole of the room and air about her, whiskers wiggling to detect and change in pressure or airflow, the ratonga continues*

They came back, celebrating the entire way oh yes! They were drunk drunk, and that one was not there!  *weaves the dagger tip at Jasyn*  But Tavi could not kill them all no no, and even then Tavi hates the miliitia for the ratonga killings yes yes...hates them all. No way to go back back oh no....not even with all their heads....no way. So Tavi waited, and then this one comes, *flicks a glance at Jasyn*, and Tavi sneaks into the bags oh yes...Tavi dose not not want to jump out among all those Qeynos murdering knights no! So she hides in the bags of the one she has seen before yes yes...until she can escape them all. *pauses, tail and whiskers moving in agitation* All the stupid murdering Qeynosians oh yes....think they are all so smart smart and good, with their elf steel and 'just" knights...not want to admit they are killers oh no! So Tavi must escape yes yes, from the Qeynos killers....

*edging ever further from those present, Tavi slowly nears the exit*

So do not not follow me oh no! Tavi will stab you a thousand times if you do yes yes!....and not even get paid....you stay back back! No one needs to get stabbed if you leave me alone yes yes? Oh and those bags yes yes...pretty!

*With a powerful word and swift gesture, a wave of mezmerizing force radiates out from the ratonga, then a brilliant flash of light*

And the eyes of the room clear, she is gone....door ajar, a gentle breeze wafting in from outside.

SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Lyrima

Goor...

I'da shook her hand I woulda.  She's one for our guild, don'cha think?

Uh, the threats 'n stuff aside, course.

She ain't such a bad sort, is she?
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Jasyn

* As soon as the ratonga had pointed out that Jasyn hadn't been in Freeport, he elbowed Anaris, glaring at her in a way that proclaimed, "See!  I told ya I wasn't there!"

* The curious visitor having finally taken its leave, Jasyn glances from Anaris to Lyrima and back again as if the two of them were out of their minds.  Clearing his throat, he pries himself away from the wall and steps over to the swaying door to close it.

* Jasyn then casually sidles over to where Anaris's damaged bag had landed, and as soon as he thought no one was looking, he began to discreetly nudge the bag with his foot--quietly sliding it out of open view and into the shadows beneath the nearest table.  'Outta sight, outta mind,' he thought to himself.  Satisfied, he puts some distance between himself and Anaris's surgically altered luggage and returns to his ale.

Well, weren't that just one of the friendliest Tonga ya's ever met...?

Anaris

*stands there, paralyzed against the wall*

*after a long pause finally finds the strength to speak*

I....why......that has got to be the most disturbing thing I've seen since the naked Gnome was going berserk in here...  Almost as bad as the Spatula of Doom incident....

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Jasyn

* Jasyn winces twice--once at the mention of the gnaked gnome and again upon being reminded of Pryce's Spatula of Doom--then chugs his mug of ale to wash away the images.