News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

An invitation to the fine members of Saga - EQ2- 6/28/05

Started by Anaris, March 05, 2009, 10:31:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anaris

Cassidhe

The following parchment, rolled up and tied with a dyed blue canvas cord, is left in the NorEx boxes of Saga members. Of course, NorEx is LATE in delivering the parchment...

(parchment)

((Special ooc wave to Dicey, Cobblepot-Fergal, Lacuna, and Freyja - from the-druid-formerly-known-as-Meridian!))

Freyja

Good heavens!

*quickly runs in circles, arms flailing uselessly in the air*

What will I wear? What will I wear! And my hair! My hair! Oh gods! I've never been to a formal get-together! I need a bath! And something to make me smell nice! And... and... and...!!!

ooc: Will do my best to wake - it's finals week here :P Hope to see you - nice to hear from you!

Anaris

*smiles at Freyja*

There there now, darling... You know there's your friendly neighborhood spa ready to cater to your every grooming need... I will make an emergency appointment for you to have your hair done....and your nails....and a facial...and maybe a spoonleaf yucca body wrap to make your skin silky...

We'll see about finding you a pretty dress...I don't think any of mine will fit you, seeing as you're very...uh...statuesque, but I'm sure we can find something!

*hugs Freyja and assures her everything will be just fine*

*then panics*

OMG! What am I going to wear?!

Elloise

Fun!

((6:00 PDT ))

((Shouldn't it be PST? Pacific Standard Time?))

((What is the D for?))

Wryn

((Pacific Democrat Time...everyone knows all you west coasters are tree hugging liberals  ))

Cassidhe

Anaris and Freyja - we are a very casual guild, complete with a hot tub in the guild hall. Feel free to come in the least amount of clothing you feel comfortable with. ~evil grin~

I hate time zones. It's 9 oclock for us Easterners. I don't know if it's EDT or EST or whatever, the clock just says 9. Don't confuse an old lady, please!

Adeste

((well, it's the middle of Thursday morning for me so I'll be at work and unable to attend. Have a drink for me though!))

Anaris

Dearest Cassidhe:

I hope your party last eve was a success and you all enjoyed yourseves to the fullest! Please accept my apologies at not being able to make it, but my robe got stuck to a Thexian wine rack and even though I screamed for help, no one came to my rescue... *sigh* And I just couldn't get myself to tear the robe... Oh, but I will make it up to you! I hope to hunt with you soon, darling. My regards to your fellow guild members!

Thine,

Ana.

((so sorry I couldn't make it, but I didn't get home till after 11 pm unfortunately... Would have loved to attend, though!))

Freegle the Baker

Ack I missed it.

Cassidhe

Dearest Anaris,

I waited all night in hopes of seeing your fair Koada'dal face, but alas I was forced to give up and retire before the Curse of the Midnight Pumpkin set in.

We will be doing this again. Next time we will even have a kissing booth or two. Perhaps you will bring the wine rack as a date?

~mwah~
Cass

Anaris

*reads the note and leaps with joy*

OOOOOh yes I do most certainly hope they have another party....with a kissing booth!!!!!

I've always wanted to see what a kissing booth would look like!!!! I can finally have my first kiss!!!! Well, first real kiss anyway....

*walks off, daydreaming*

Pryce

Oh, I *do* wish I'd seen this in time to attend.

*tch* My elven friends would be thoroughly miffed with me, but I do love spending time around Lady Cassidhe.

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365