News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Nixabella and Zerzal and their Talemus Prank!

Started by Zerzal Nephardyuel, May 29, 2009, 02:38:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerzal Nephardyuel

There we were, talking to Talemus, and all of the sudden he was lethargic!
At first we were concerened quite a bit... but after some short minutes, it was clear that it was nothing bad.
As if this were the most normal happening in the entire world of Norrath, Nixabella and I started to braid his hair, planning on giving him a dress instead of his leather armour, and so on and on and on...

One of the ideas was to give him a tough tattoo... right on the chest... completely over his torso. The plan was a strong and mighty sailor... and a cute one too of course. Alas we came not that far.
After the prank Nixabella asked who even could have done that painting. Of course *I* could!!!
I am a GREAT artist!
That's why I decided to share my great art with you guys!

There you go! A cute and tough muscled sailor who even winks at Talemus in order to give him courage!
I cannot understand why Talemus would not want that.

(( BTW: If anything, Zerzal's art will in NO WAY be better than this! I even am doubting if she could even achieve THIS horrid feat of drawing...  ;D  :angel:

BTW 2: I hope that Talemus/Menemas soon will post that log... it's been great!
Still have to chuckle when I think of it... especially the conclusion. :) ))
Accompanying evil is strengthening evil!

Menemas

((working on it.....that log is VERY large and it keeps breaking the text editors I use))
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Zerzal Nephardyuel

(( Ouch!

But how do you like the tattoo I wanted to give you?      ;D ))
Accompanying evil is strengthening evil!

Anaris

HAH, Zerzal!  I think it's perfect for Tal, just perfect!!!   :smitten:

Let's fetch Samina, she knows how to pierce skin so she definitely should know how to tattoo!

((I might have a log of this too, actually.  But I'll need to clean it up and remove the text from the other gazillion chat channels and private tells.  That might take a while but I'll try to squeeze it inbetween work this weekend.))

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365