News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

The Garden Contest Winners

Started by Ravenns, September 16, 2009, 07:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravenns

Well, the Garden Contest is finally over.

Noehy has had her creative juices flowing freely for the past several weeks as she pondered and deliberated over how to decorate a one room house and make it look like a garden.  I watched her garden take shape and get refined and fine-tuned as the deadline for completion approached and the judges came to inspect each contestant's work.

I am very pleased and proud to announce that my beloved Orrernoeth got 2nd place in the contest.  Her room in Castleview Hamlet in Qeynos under the name of Nathyra is beautiful and quite creative!

Stop by and have a look!

Congratulations, my love!  You did an excellent job!

Ravenns

Sons of Halas

Pics or it didn't happen!!!   :viking2:

J/k lol, congratulations!

EQ2:  Konnar - Warden / Darragh - Guardian

Anaris

Yay!! Congratulations!!!   :bdg  :bdg  :bdg  :bdg  :bdg

You really need to see it in person because pictures just won't do it justice.  It's beautiful! 

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Jasyn

Well done, Noehy!  If I am only able to do one thing in game this week, I will have to make a point to visit your garden!  O0

Jezerai

EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Lyrima

I will log in to take a look!

WOW!

Second place !! That's a huge compliment.

Congratulations!!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Orrernoeth

Lady Orrernoeth Pureheart
Mystic of 89 Wardings
Wife of Sir Ravenns Pureheart

Ravenns

I'ts also worth menntioning that our very own Lady Boudeccai did a garden too, and I'm sure she received some honors for her efforts as well.

Noehy said Bou's garden was nicer than a couple that placed ahead of her.  I want to go see that one too, before it gets taken down to make room for Frostfell decorations...hee!

What place did you get, Bou?

Jezerai

Tied for ninth.  I don't think they appreciated my swamp, heh.  If you want to look it is at Tayntrix' inn room in Kelethin on the platform just below the bank.

As for the judging, it's all a matter of taste anyway.  Personally I liked Noehy's work better than the person that got first place.  I had fun setting it up and I can use the stuff for a bigger, better swamp for Mabb so it's all good.
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Namae Nai

I wouldn't take anything down yet. The new layout feature is coming on Wednesday, and you'll be able to save and instantly restore houses and guildhalls. For example, save your Frostfell decorated room, and next year you can restore it immediately, just the same way you left it.

Oh, and Bou's swamp is awesome! You should see it!
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Orrernoeth

I agree it is awesome!

One of the reasons why I have not taken down my garden was for just that reason, I want to save the setting and maybe put it in another location.  Wonder how that will work, if you use the setting in a different house size....hmmm
Lady Orrernoeth Pureheart
Mystic of 89 Wardings
Wife of Sir Ravenns Pureheart