News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Bead's Decorating Information

Started by Bead, October 25, 2009, 08:14:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bead

Hello, I've asked to be placed in the book as a decorator. Being new to the server I don't have anything on Antonia Bayle to show my talents. I normally take people on a tour of a few houses or show them the things I was responsible for within my guild hall over there but, that's not really possible for those on this server who don't have alts over on Lucan D'Lere. Because I really want people to know that they will have quality work if they ask me to work on their houses I decided to make a webpage. It's titled Homes by Bauble because she's my level 80 Carpenter over there and whom I normally use to decorate. You can follow this link to take a look. Thanks! http://bauble.weebly.com/
If love is the answer; what was the question? {Lily Tomlin}

Jezerai

EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Anaris

Well done, miss!  We'll see about Namae putting it up in our links section if Namae can!   :bdg

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Namae Nai

Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Orrernoeth

Very nice.  I really liked Shyen's house.  I loved the kitchen, and loved the ideas you had with the vampire mirrors.
Lady Orrernoeth Pureheart
Mystic of 89 Wardings
Wife of Sir Ravenns Pureheart