News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Appriciation in it's finest

Started by Paxzhea, December 06, 2009, 12:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paxzhea

javascript:void(0); Hello everyone I have not yet met... I want to say thank you for allowing me to be here in your beautiful and highly respected guild.
I have not always appeared in this form (human) and this is a long story better told in person but for time being I can say that the beginning of my life actually ended as a fae..in love and broken hearted.
With much detail left for the best time I am now finding new meanings in life and setting out to become a whole again. Those who I have met lately have helped more than accounted for with that and I am greatful.
The sun can rise again and I can sleep well assured I am safe now.
I will be of aid to those who need me for I am in Saga's debt .

paxzhea
I

Jodas

*smiles and looks into Paxzhea's eyes*

Oh sweet, sweet Paxzhea, there is not debt to repay, Saga has always helped those in need.

*flourishes a circular wave*

M'lady, look around these halls, here you will find many that sought refuge and were welcomed with open arms.

*speaks a little louder than needed, so those listening from behind the collums and hidden behind furniture can hear*

And as long as I still walk these halls, we shall continue to do so.

*smiles and gently kisses Paxzhea's forehead and pulls her into his chest*
I aint got nuttin ta say!