News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Star Wars Galaxies emulator

Started by Lilica, July 21, 2010, 09:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilica

Didn't see this posted anywhere else, so I'll tack it up here.

The folks at swgemu.com have managed to bring back Palpatine's Empire as we remember it.  Star Wars Galaxies is back, pre-CU (and NGE).  Starting characters have to scrape and scrabble for credits, just like in the old days.  Riflemen, Teras Kasi, and Creature Handlers are back, too, just like we remembered.

Only one account per person (the horror!), but apparently there is no limit on the amount of characters you can make.  The forums tell you all you need to know.  This is only the ground game at the moment, but there is certainly no shortage of people there.  I am not expecting many, if any, to pop in seriously, but it may be worth a look.
GW2 (Tarnished Coast)/'Farwalker':Shotgun Molly, Aebrynis, Cerilia, Sailor Ascalon, Tighmaevril

SWTOR (Ebon Hawk): Cheddar, Bleu, Edam, Myzithra, Ghostpepper, Romano, Mimolette (R); Feta, Colby, Neufchatel, Cotija, Rocchetta, Havarti (I).

Sons of Halas

Don't mean to necro....

So, no Jedi, I can be a Rifleman/Ranger/Pilot?  I may have to check this out when my nets are up to snuff.   :viking2:

EQ2:  Konnar - Warden / Darragh - Guardian