News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Greetings from Seattle

Started by Alirrin, June 08, 2011, 10:00:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezerai

Since June 16 happens to be my birthday as well, I totally concur!
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Jasyn

omg.  It's fate.  (oh, and happy belated Bouday, Birtheccai.)  :)

Alirrin

It is officially on my calendar.  I can't promise I will be able to make it from this far out, but I won't forget it! ;)
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

PinkRose

Keep reminding us.
We'll be there.
And according to some people Las Vegas is in the NW so that's good.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Alirrin

I am now sitting in my new apartment. There are boxes everywhere, our clothes are hung pretty much randomly, and the kitchen is only about 50% useful ... but WE'RE HERE!

The settling-in is going to take some time, especially as we both have to get back to work now at the paying jobs, but a couple hours a night and a good push on the weekend, and in a couple of weeks we should be done. Meanwhile my PC should arrive via UPS tomorrow, and once my desk is uncovered, I'll try to get in to game occasionally.

As soon as I find my sync cable, I'll download the pics I took off my balcony to share.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Jezerai

EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Jasyn

Congratulations on surviving the escape.  I hear Chuck Norris has been looking for you.  ;D