News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

[SW-TOR] Indirect Service of the Republic [Finished]

Started by Gith, September 22, 2011, 10:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catri

"Well, General, if you must know, while I was waiting for Lieutenant Hunt I received some information which may prove useful to the negotiations." Shandra said "I decided to postpone the Lieutenant's interview since you said he is so very busy at the moment and follow up on the information immediately. Forgive my deception. It is sensitive information, and I did not want to risk compromising my source by sharing it with the wrong person." 

Suddenly General Thorn grabbed Shandra and shoved her against the wall beside the door. He glared down at her with a his hands braced against the wall on either side of her head.

"What the frack do you mean by that, Jedi? Are you trying to accuse me of something?"

"Why...why, no, I am not doing anything of the sort. However, this is an open area where any number of people could have overheard us. Also, the information pertains to diplomatic matters which I simply didn't feel you needed to know about at the moment. "

"Listen, b****, I don't need some meddling Force-user to decide what I need to know. You're only here because the Jedi Council wouldn't be able sleep at night if  they didn't try to ask the Sepratist scum to play nice before I blow them off this rock. You Jedi and your meddling in Galactic politics have caused enough trouble already, and you had better be careful poking your nose where it doesn't belong on my base."   

"Should I take that as a threat General?"

"Take it however you like."

The General stormed off down the corridor. Shandra stood against the wall for a moment to regain her composure. As a diplomat, Shandra had spent many years training in the use of Force empathy, and the waves of anger and suspicion she sensed during the confrontation felt like an emotional punch in the stomach. Shandra wasn't sure what to think of the General. She had felt a strong sense of hostility toward her from the moment she arrived. She had originally interpreted his behavior as irritation at her interference and traces of the unfortunate resentment that many Republic citizens now  harbored toward the Jedi. However, she began to wonder if the General could be involved in illegal activity as well.

Shandra left the base and hurried to the shipyard. She determined that the best course of action was to help Val follow his lead further up the food chain. Then she would see if the General was truly a criminal or if he was simply a very unpleasant man.

SWL
Templar Theresa "Clarion" Shea
Illuminati Wendy "Miss-Frost" Frost
Dragon Catriona "Catri" Sage

GW2-Tarnished Coast Catri.6978

BDO
Family Name:Catri
Characters: Roonah, Nah_Re , Ji_Na, Elmaa, Soo_Ri, Shioreeko

Rift Faeblight
Guardian:Korianne,
Defiant:Aldaari,Bolormaa,Amadhira

Gith

Val eventually found the ship he was looking for. It wasn't hard really, just walked in, used the computer, compared records to the information he had found in Lieutenant Hunt's personal quarters and found where it was docked, and then left. Again, being able to wander unseen was such a valuable asset. Good thing too, because a Jedi poking his nose where he shouldn't in a shipping area that was obviously harbouring smuggling operations might have earned him a lot of attention from peoples' blasters. Val preferred to avoid a fight whenever possible as he was not particularly good at it. Better to go unseen than to try to actually talk to people Val had found from experience doing what he does.

Taking no chances, Val Force Cloaked himself and made his way unseen by human or camera eyes to the bay that housed the ship he was looking for. Val clicked a small device to the frame of the door at the bottom and then found himself a good spot with a view of the ship entrance. He dropped his cloak in relative security and knelt there, hunkering down for what might be an hour or days until this individual returned. His ability with psychometry was not nearly good enough to glean the appearance of the individual Val was waiting for from the hull of the ship so waiting it was in order to make sure he didn't miss this "Azel" person.

Being prepared for situations like this--they happened often in his line of work--Val withdrew rations and water from his pack and began to eat for the first time in a while. When he was finished, he activated the device on the frame of the door--a motion sensor that would silently alert him if the door opened by vibrating his wrist comm, Val decided to take a power nap as he had not slept in a long while. Who knew how long it would take before Azel returned to the private hangar?

"I wonder how Shandra fared with the General.." Val shook his head to himself. The Jedi were so disliked by so many now-a-days. It was a shame really. Although Val had gone rogue from the Order because of the politics holding him and many others like him back from doing what was right, he harboured no ill will toward the Order; it is a good thing and one that Val might return to someday if the galaxy were to ever find itself in a less volatile state during the course of his life. He could only hope it would.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Catri

Upon arriving at the shipping yard Shandra realized that she had no idea where to look. She did not even know the model of the ship she was looking for. She stood for a moment weighing her options. She couldn't very well walk into the office and demand to see the landing schedule. There was no way she could make anyone believe that the information pertained to her diplomatic mission, and there was a good chance that the employees of the shipping yard were involved in business that they would not want a Jedi to know about. After the shouting match with General Thorn the last thing she wanted was a real fight. The best course of action was to try to find Val.

Shandra stretched out her mind into the Force like a hand reaching into darkness. Almost immediately she felt the faint aura of another Force-user. Shandra began walking along a row of hanger bays allowing Val's aura to guide her like a sonar signal. The signal got stronger and stronger until she reached a small hanger in an out of the way corner of the shipping yard. Shandra used the Force to make sure that Val was the only person there. Then she cautiously walked into the hanger.
SWL

BDO

Rift Faeblight

Gith

Val was awoken from his power nap relatively quickly. Thinking himself lucky, he looked up from his hiding spot at the entrance and saw Shandra walk in. "Hmm ... getting sloppy if she found me that easily ..." Val thought to himself. He shook his head at himself, wondering who else could see him when he thought himself concealed.

"Shandra. Over here." Having picked his spot within a blind spot from the cameras, Val stood unseen by the cameras and looked at Shandra who was within full view of one. Maybe they got lucky and no one was watching them at this particular moment? Who knows ...

"Stealth is not your strong suit, is it? You know there are security cameras all over this place, right?" Val shook his head slightly. "Come here quickly before someone sees you and sets security on us." Val motioned to his hiding spot behind offloaded crates against a wall across from the entrance and away from the ship a bit.

Val had seen the security room fleetingly when he had been locating the ship and hoped that no one had noticed Shandra enter. There were a lot of cameras around and as such they were crammed onto a few monitors at a small resolution so she might have gone unnoticed if someone was not paying attention.

"How'd it go with the lovely General? Were you followed here? Or did you even think that he might have someone following you since he seems to have something against the Jedi--along with half the galaxy."

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Catri

Shandra ran over to Val and slipped behind the crate. She folded her arms and regarded him with a look of exasperation.

"Of course it occurred to me that I might be followed. I'm not a youngling. Due to my diplomatic training and other obvious reasons I have spent many years training my Force Sense abilities. I would have felt it in the Force if someone had tried to follow me. How do you think I found you? And it has been quite obvious from the moment I met him that the General dislikes me and the Order intensely. That is why I tried to deceive him. I was not sure if he would hinder the investigation if he knew we were investigating one of his men. His reaction was a bit violent. I'm not sure if he is involved in criminal activity or if he merely lacks self control. Either way, I didn't tell him about your investigation. "

Shandra sat down on the floor. She leaned her head against the wall and pressed her hands together. She began emptying her mind of thoughts and emotions. One by one the negotiations, her interactions with Val, the General's anger, and her own confusion slipped away like debris in a river as Shandra allowed the Force to flow through her filling up every corner of her being. Suddenly, she felt tiny ripples like someone had thrown a stone into the river. She could not tell what had caused them, but the ripples radiated out getting stronger and stronger. Shandra broke from her meditation. She sat up straight trying to sense the origin of the disturbance she had felt in the Force.

"Something is wrong."
SWL

BDO

Rift Faeblight

Gith

Val chuckled at Shandra's reaction to his gibes. Jedi were taught to be without emotion but hardly any actually succeeded in this feat. And if they did they were considered an oddity or at danger of falling to the Dark Side as had been worried about Val when he was a young learner. Val just did what he had to do and was pretty emotionally neutral. He found it ironic that one that fit the teachings of the Jedi had left the Order. He smiled inwardly at his personal musings but quickly got back to the situation at hand.

Val's passive Force sense was decent, but not nearly as good as a Miraluka. He was better and hiding himself from others than sensing small disturbances in The Force. He wasn't much aware of anything out of the ordinary at present; looking at Shandra he asked, "What do you sense?" He had almost said "what do you see" but realized that that might be taken badly. "Did we attract security on our way in?"

Val clicked off the securing latch on one of his blasters. He had yet to fire one and he was told they packed quite a kick to them but he hoped he would get the experience on a range somewhere not evaporating some poor sods head.

Pulling his blaster out he looked at Shandra. "You stay here. I am going to get a better angle on the door--just in case." And with that he disappeared under a Force Cloak and moved away from her. This time his stealth was hiding him visually as well as his living/Force aura as he was not being lazy this time. Stealth was his greatest tool so if he put his mind to it he could go completely undetected except by some select other Masters.

Looking at the door Val waited to see if anything untoward happened or if this was just a false alarm.

[OOC: another person may be joining in with this thread. Let's see where this turn of events takes us. Feel free to inject anything you want into the thread.]

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Eshen

A light scraping sound echoed from behind a few cargo containers near the ship that Val and Shandra were scouting. From the square vent emerged a figure cloaked in the all-too-evident Jedi garb. The human male maintained a crouch in an attempt to be as stealthy as possible. His long dark ponytail shook free of the hood as he glanced about. He then slid the vent cover back into place and hid behind the cargo containers and seemed to be waiting for something. After a few minutes of watching drones moving back and forth, he decided to move closer towards Val and Shandra's location despite not having a clear view of them. He gradually approached while avoiding detection of the cameras in view then he stopped on the other side of the wall of containers where the two were situated. He paused again, waiting for a reaction from the other Force-sensitive person to his close proximity.

Gith

Given that Val had previously dropped under a Force cloak and was also hiding his Aura, he watched the man emerge from the vent and drop into the room. Walking cautiously behind him as he approached Shandra's location, Val raised his blaster and pointed it at the back of his head, making sure he was off camera before dropping his cloak. "Looking for something in particular sir? Your name wouldn't happen to be Azel, would it?"

Given Val's own frequent use of disguises he did not automatically trust this man to be associated with the Jedi Order. A few years of operating alone in this cold war situation had made Val a suspicious person to say the least. He stood there, a good 3m behind the apparent Jedi, blaster raised and trained on his head and awaited a reply.

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Eshen

Eshen paused when a second person revealed himself behind him with a blaster. While Eshen was by no means an expert in sneaking and being quiet, he was very good at being aware of dangers within his vicinity. The thoughts about how this individual got through his personal perimeter raced through his mind: he had experience with being sneaky, he was cautious, he had to be somehow familiar with using the Force in order to obfuscate the sound of his steps and his presence in the Force, he didn't feel a sinister aura from him so he possibly wasn't a Sith but he neither displayed mercy so he couldn't possibly be Jedi either, and since he mentioned the name of his quarry he couldn't be Azel... maybe. His other hand tightened on his second lightsaber while he remained crouched as he readied himself for the fatal intention to transmit through the Force.

A young yet firm voice replied to the person's question, "No, I'm not... and since you haven't shot me yet, I assume you aren't either." He turned his head slowly to get his steel gray eye on the person, "What is your business with him?"

Gith

"Well, at least I know it is a him now." Val thought to himself as he lowered his blaster, confident that he could escape if this Force user turned out to be violent. Val was realistic in his abilities and knew that stealth was his expertise and actual straight up combat was much further down that list.

"Oh you know, the usual. The bastard owes be from a long night of Pazzak a few nights back and I didn't want him leaving the planet before he paid up. I hear he just came into a good payday too so I know he can pay. What is your business here?" Val lied, and he was damn good at it too. Stealth and deception is not the usual skill set for a Jedi but it was what Val was good at. As he spoke he casually spun his blaster on his finger around in various patterns--it looked like he had done it many times before as his dexterity at it was impressive--his voice an implacable monotone.

All the while Val was actively suppressing his aura to look plain and grey. This was something he usually did but he had gotten lazy on Ord Mantell given how easy it was to manipulate non-Force sensitives when there were no Jedi or Sith around. He was, however, not being lazy anymore.

"This is definitely going to get security on our asses ..." Val thought with an inward sigh. "At least I have a new found diversion if that happens." he thought in consolation to himself as the situation got out of his control. This was what he got for working with someone else. He should have just slipped into the Republic base on his own, even if he did have to squeeze some minds on the way, instead of taking the honest approach and allying temporarily with a naive and idealistic Jedi.

[OOC: I am going to pause in posting here until TimeLady has a change to have some input with Shandra]

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Eshen

Eshen turned fully to look at the person pointing the blaster at him, suspicion gleaming in his eyes, "Awfully brave of you to try to shake down someone in a Republic facility. How did you get in with those anyways?" His eyes glanced to the blasters, knowing enough of energy-based weapons to know those were constructed with highly dangerous and highly illegal parts. He remained crouched to minimize the risk of being spotted by cameras mounted in the ceiling. "And who is your partner in crime on the other side of these containers?"

He nodded in the general direction where Shandra was located. He wasn't too surprised by the suspicious looking person's interest in getting back his money but the fact that he evaded Eshen's Force detection still had him wary. "This Azel has a commodity I'm interested in as well." He didn't give up all his information just yet.

Catri

Quote from: Val Gith on October 13, 2011, 09:05:36 PM

"Something is wrong."

"What do you sense?" He had almost said "what do you see" but realized that that might be taken badly. "Did we attract security on our way in?"

Shandra had not felt the security guards approaching, although she felt for them to make sure they were still at their posts. As far as she could tell the guards had not noticed she was there. A better phrase to express what she felt would have been "Something will be wrong."  Precognition was a Force Power shared to some degree by most Jedi, and Shandra's keen Force Sense made her particularly sensitive to it. Shandra had heard of Jedi who saw images of  possible future events as if they were dreams, but she had never had a full Force Vision herself. Instead she would get an impression of things to come...or things that could come. Sometimes the impression would be a knowledge of a specific event, like the time she sensed that her master was leaving the Order. Other times she would simply have a strong impression of the nature of a possible occurrence.

The premonition of trouble had distracted Shandra to the point that she did not notice the aura of another Force user until shortly before he left the ventilation shaft. She remained hidden behind the crate observing Val's conversation with the Jedi. He was much more experienced with stealth, and she had no desire to attract the attention of the security guards.

When the man looked toward her hiding place she stood up remaining against the wall and out of the view of the cameras.

"My name is Consular Shandra Ivari, and my business here is none of yours."

SWL

BDO

Rift Faeblight

Gith

Val signed inwardly at how the situation was progressing. "Well, isn't this nice; We all know each other now." Val stared blankly at the new Jedi crouching there. "Now get outta here youngin' before you get yourself hurt." Val waved the barrel of his blaster between him and the door. "I've got some business to get done with then you can have him, I don't care. But we got here first and I don't want a visit from security if I discharge this thing in here."

It was a good thing that this Azel character was probably out enjoying his new found money or else they might have him walk in on them having a disagreement. He was starting to think it would be a better course of action to sabotage Azel's ship and go to a nearby restaurant and wait for his motion sensor to activate instead of sitting here attracting all sorts of trouble.

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Eshen

(TimeLady, I hope you won't mind establishing a familiarity between our characters.)

"Consular Ivari?" Eshen stood and peered around the corner even though he couldn't get a good look at her. "I'm curious to know why you're involved with the likes of this... entrepreneur but I suppose the Force has a path for all of us to follow. My name is Eshen Virol. I'm not sure if you remember me but we were on Tython around approximately the same time near the end of my apprenticeship with Master Naraa. Anyways, we can catch up later."

Eshen's concentration shifted and it was obvious he was discerning something through the Force. He quickly surveyed his surroundings. "We have company. I suggest we all return to our respective hiding areas." He scanned the cameras that had sight of his path back to the vent and quickly said to the suspicious person, "You won't mind if I stick around to make sure he can still talk after you're done with him." He didn't wait for an answer and quickly ran for the space behind the containers while holding the cameras' perspectives away from perceiving him. Once he was behind cover, he released the Force and slid back into the vent.

Catri

[[No problem. Backstory connections can be fun.]]

"Eshen Virol? I wonder what brough him to a shipping crate on Ord Mantell." Shandra thought

She pulled the hilt of a double bladed lightsaber out from beneath the folds of her outer robe. She crouched down behind the shipping crate, once again waiting to act until she saw what Val planned to do. Shandra was surprised when Eshen introduced himself. She had not recognized him or his aura. She must have been more shaken by the previous events than she thought, and it had been a long time since she had last "seen" him.
SWL

BDO

Rift Faeblight

Gith

Val shrugged as the other two hid and simply disappeared where he stood, aura and all. No more being lazy with his stealth.

Val set his one blaster to stun, keeping his other hand free for use of Force powers or one of his hidden lightsabers if need be. It might be Republic personnel headed into the hanger so he didn't want to kill anyone. He walked over and took cover away from the other two to put himself behind the people if they walked in and were facing Shandra and the other Jedi. Appearing suddenly behind people, blaster raised and aimed, usually dissuaded people from violence, especially since Val was good at bluffing people.

"I hope this is Azel and not security so I can get this whole ordeal over with ..." Val thought to himself, getting tired of how many complications were arising in his life today.

"Fraking sore loosers" Azel thought to himself. "I just had a lucky streak was all and they get this pissed about it? It isn't like I even took them for that much!" It truth Azel had just won a small fortune off of some people involved in the smuggling ring in a game of Pazaak and they thought he was a cheat. In fact, he was being tailed right now--he was sure of it--and he was not sure if he was going to make it back to his ship and get off of Ord Mantell safely or not.

Walking into his docking bay quickly, Azel made for the boarding ramp of his ship.

Val watched the man enter the room. He waited for the man to unlock his ship to be sure he was in fact the man he was looking for and took a few steps out from where he had been standing, still Force cloaked, and walked toward him. "Azel I presume? Please step away from the ship, I would have words with you." Azel heard the disembodied voice but could not see from where it originated. "Who said that? Where are you?" Azel had his blaster in his hand and was looking around nervously, trying to find the source of the voice. They couldn't have gotten here before me..." he thought.

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Eshen

Eshen took the opportunity to check the status of his astromech droid which he ingeniously disguised as a cleaning droid. Once he got T7-01 on the main security floor, he let it do all the work. Its retained memories allowed it to access standard security protocols on small Republic facilities such as these and wander on through all the security checkpoints as if it was the commander. Any organic sentients he would stun or zap which luckily there were few of. The only two were in the main security room. After stunning them and dispatching down a garbage chute, it spliced into the camera feeds and easily turned the feeds specifically in the hangar bay on a rotating video loop should any others access them. It beeped on the secure comm channel to Eshen who acknowledged, "Good work, T7."

He slipped back out of the vent and peered from around a crate while waiting for the enforcer or whoever he was to make his move. He frowned slightly when he heard the individual's voice without the presence in sight, confirming more of his suspicions. He focused on Azel though, deciding not to confront him yet when he had his blaster out and would twitch-fire at the next surprise. Eshen held one of his lightsabers in his hand, however. He moved down to the other side of the containers and scouted out a way to disable Azel's ship's thrusters to keep him from escaping.

Gith

Val could feel from the man's mental reaction to his name being said that he did indeed have the correct person. Val had expected the other Jedi to barge in and try to take Azel first but he had actually waited since Val had legitimately gotten there first.

Azel was frantically trying to get his ship unlocked but his fingers were slipping, his other hand on his blaster. Val moved to the door of the landing area and locked it down to prevent any unwanted visitors, or at least buy them some time if that did happen.

He debated about just shooting Azel--on stun of course--and taking him somewhere less conspicuous to interrogate him. However, that idea was fleeting as getting an unconscious body out of the facility would be a pain. Val instead decided on a better course of action. Waiting for him to finally get his ship unlocked Val waited patiently behind him, aiming to get aboard with him and talk to him there. He would then disable his ship and hand him over to the proper authorities along with the information on Lieutenant Hunt and the smuggling ring once he knew who was supplying Ord Mantell with illegal arms.

Val did realize that the other two did not know his location nor his plan, unless the Miraluka could again see through his full Force Concealment. He had been being lazy before but if anyone was able to detect his aura it would be a Miraluka since that was how they were used to "seeing".

"They will probably interfere if I allow him to board his ship ..." Val thought, sighing. Getting irritated with the whole situation Val simply walked up behind Azel, dropped his cloak, and pistol whipped the hand that was holding his blaster causing him to drop it. "Fraking hell!" Azel exclaimed! As he moved to turn and face his attacker Val slipped his arms around his neck and put him into a sleeper hold, easing him down to the ground as his brain started to get short on oxygen. Azel was not a large man nor, apparently, experienced in close quarters combat, so Val took him down somewhat easily. "I have some questions. And no, we were not sent her to kill you or else you would be, ok? Answer the questions and the worst that happens to you today is you end up in jail." Val looked around the room for the other two as he assumed the other Jedi would have some questions as well.

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Catri

Shandra stood ready to slip out from behind the crate if anything went wrong. She was still wary after her meditation. She had a strong premonition that something bad would happen, and her premonitions usually were not wrong unless she was vigilant enough to change the future. Shandra probed the Force for anything out of the ordinary. She could feel Eshen hiding behind the other crate. She felt Azel's fear when Val spoke to him. Val had not exaggerated about his stealth skills. She could only feel very faint, hazy traces of what she assumed to be his aura. Then Shandra "looked" over the rest of the shipyard, and she "saw" something she did not like. She stepped out from behind the crate and walked over to the ship where Val had just subdued Azel.

"Val, we had best finish the interview quickly. It appears Mr. Azel brought some friends home with him. Several people are approaching the shipyard, and they do not feel happy." Shandra said. She turned to Azel "Honestly, what did you think would happen when you cheated at Pazaak against men like them?"
SWL

BDO

Rift Faeblight

Gith

[OOC: I am going to assume you are in Azel's head given that he never said that out loud, he thought about it.]

Quote from: TimeLady on October 17, 2011, 01:35:42 PM
"Honestly, what did you think would happen when you cheated at Pazaak against men like them?"

Azel looked up, shocked. "How did ya know about that? You are with them?!" Azel struggled violently but Val just sat there behind him and tightened his hold for 10 seconds and he quieted down a bit as he got a little woozy. "We are not with them Azel, but I will gladly hand you over to them if you don't answer just one question, ok?" Azel continued to struggle meekly, "Fine! Waddya wanna know so I can be on my way. You seem to know that I am in a bit of a hurry."

Val released Azel and stood, allowing him some dignity. Azel stood and faced Shandra and Val, Val's hands resting easily on the grips of his new blasters. "Tell me who is supplying you with the arms you are smuggling onto Ord Mantell and we will help you with your little gambling problem, ok? And don't think I am going to take no for an answer." Val realized they might have a situation on their hands momentarily so he took the faster route, reaching out into Azel's mind and pushing him to be honest.

"Uhhh... well." Azel looked a bit dazed as he answered. "It was ... I don't rightly know actually. A runner supplies me with a manifest and location to pick up at and the right landing codes and all that to land here on Ord Mantell. I been picking the goods up on Nar Shaddaa."

Val sighed, realizing this man knew little. His contact on Ord Mantell was Lieutenant Hunt, who Val had already identified. He got Azel onto the planet and from there he went to the smuggling area Val had previously visited to unload his cargo and get paid. So it made sense to assume that Lieutenant Hunt was the one supplying the landing codes to Azel. Hopefully this meant that the corruption in the Republic base went no further than him. However, this also meant that an interview was now needed with Lieutenant Hunt in order to determine who his contact was on Nar Shaddaa.

Val walked up to Azel and patted him down, looking for a datapad of some sort. "Where is your last codes and manifest package?" Val said in a firm but flat tone, eying Azel. "On my ship ...". Val motioned toward the loading ramp. "Show me." Val followed Azel onto his ship, making sure he didn't try anything stupid. Uploading the information onto his datapad with the other information pertaining to this case, Val exited the ship moments later to where Shandra was waiting.

"Well, that is all I am going to get out of this guy.." Val thought. "Hey new guy. He is all yours." Val looked over toward the other Jedi's location. Azel looked around nervously, wondering who Val was talking to.

Val was beginning to sense something approaching as well. Security, this man's pursuers, who knew. All he knew was that he wanted to be done and out of here once they arrived and have Azel in Republic custody.

[ooc: Anyone can determine what happens next. I am only here to guide the thread but anyone can add whatever they want. Makes it more interesting if we all feed off of each other's posts.]

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_