News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

*Raises a glass*

Started by Talon, May 04, 2013, 03:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

Hi, Saga!

Happy anniversary.

I believe it was one year ago, today, that I offically became an initiate of Saga.

Thank you all for being so welcoming. It was wonderful to find my family.

Ale is on me, today.

Rumze

Ooo happy anniversary!

Chugs ale~
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

PinkRose

Only 1 year?
Why does it seem like forever?

Glad to have you. Wouldn't want it any other way.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Corsair

So May the 4th be with you has double the value for Talon? Nice! (Oh wait...If only you were a Star Wars fan...alas.)

Happy Anniversary indeed mate!    :brfm
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Mixxi

So happy you found your way to the Saga tavern, Talon.

Here's to the next year, and the next, and the next...    :brfm

Jasyn

Quote from: Corsair on May 04, 2013, 11:04:44 AM
(Oh wait...If only you were a Star Wars fan...alas.)

Oh, the irony!

It feels like it could have been 10 years, though, because it was just one of those things that was always meant to be.

Lastly, I would be remiss if I did not present one of these -->  :brfm

Askari

EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Talon

Yep, only one Pinkie. Hard to believe, hey? They say time flies when you're having fun. Perhaps in the case of Talon exposure it's the opposite.

That makes me sound radioactive.

Quote(Oh wait...If only you were a Star Wars fan...alas.)

Oh, the irony!

Alas, yes. The May fourth joke had to be explained to me by Mixxi. In Australia we say fourth of May, not May fourth so it isn't a big thing here.

I have seen "A New Hope" now, after most of you threatened serious bodily harm if I didn't at least watch that one.

Here's to many more beers. I mean years!  :brfm

PinkRose

Time flies when you are having fun.
Fruit flies like bananas.
:---  :---  :---  :---
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Talon

Quote from: CorsairSo May the 4th be with you has double the value for Talon? Nice! (Oh wait...If only you were a Star Wars fan...alas.)

And now I am, Corsair.

Guess it was meant to be from the start.

Corsair

I do believe you were indeed meant to be from the start Talon. Meant to be Saga in particular.

Can I say how excited I am gonna be to see what you pull out character wise in EQN? I can hardly wait....not that the concepts have to be complex. Quite the opposite in fact often. but the way you and so many Saga-ites play is...just fun to sit back and enjoy. (As well as riff back and forth off of.)
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Talon

I'm with you there, Corsair. I'm really eager to see the interactions and characters everyone has in EQN. Plus playing with Saga as Saga will be the games were meant to be played.

Can hardly wait.

Jezerai

I didn't see your post way back in May, Talon, but I would like to echo my guildmates' sentiments.  It's wonderful to have you in the fold.  As for EQN, I am trying very hard not to get too excited, but I have found myself wandering back to EQ2, just to get a feel for it.  At the same time, I have another foal due in just a bit over a month and my hubby and I are in the process of being licensed as foster parents so we can adopt a brood of children.  Soooo no telling how much time I will really have to venture into Norrath in the next few months ...
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Tys

*raises glass to Talon.* Cheers Talon!

Xerali

I'm new around these parts, but I'm extremely thankful to have met you, Talon. You're an excellent person to know, a good friend. You've brought a lot of great things to my Guild Wars 2 experience.

Cheers!  :brfm

Catri

Quote from: PinkRose on May 04, 2013, 09:15:51 AM
Only 1 year?
Why does it seem like forever?
.... I warned Wiffle not to mess with things that could compromise the Time Space Continuum, but did he listen? Noooo.... of course not..... What does a Norn know about temporal anomalies?........  :tickedoff:

Oh, yes, and Happy Anniversary, Talon. I'm glad you decided to ignore the warning signs and the voice of reason and enter the nuthouse and that you're still here (as if we let anyone leave.....)

*Hands Talon some pie and grabs a glass :brfm*
SWL
Templar Theresa "Clarion" Shea
Illuminati Wendy "Miss-Frost" Frost
Dragon Catriona "Catri" Sage

GW2-Tarnished Coast Catri.6978

BDO
Family Name:Catri
Characters: Roonah, Nah_Re , Ji_Na, Elmaa, Soo_Ri, Shioreeko

Rift Faeblight
Guardian:Korianne,
Defiant:Aldaari,Bolormaa,Amadhira

Vilidius

Somehow I missed this thread previously.  It's been wonderful to have you in the guild, Talon.  Sometimes, Star Wars feels like a bit of an abortive experiment.  I'm a little sheepish that it didn't have staying power.  But any time I think of that game as a bit of a waste, I think of all the wonderful guildies including yourself that we gained during that time, and I feel otherwise.

So glad you're here with us.
Valquiss, EQNL - TBD
---
Qwalin, GW2 - Tarnished Coast
Vilidius Truthsayer, SWTOR - Sanctum of the Exalted
Valquiss Silverpalm, EQ1 - Firiona Vie, Retired
Kord, EQ2 - Antonia Bayle, Retired

Talon

Thank you, all.

It's been a privilege being committed to the crazy house of Saga and I feel lucky to have met you all.

*toasts*