News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

[GW2] Welcome Danjur! {R}

Started by Danjur, September 24, 2013, 04:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danjur

Hey there Saga!

My name is Danjur (or you may know me as Abiss)

Im currently coming back from a hiatus from GW2. Im now in search of a new guild to call home. Ethawn, Bael, and Sroth have sent me hear to introduce myself.

So Hello! I hope to see you in game and I hope to join you all some day :D

(and remember, its still Baels fault!)

Talon

Hello, Danjur!

Welcome back to GW2 and welcome to the Saga forum. We are always pleased to say hello to a new friend, or an old one.

We shall blame Bael for your showing up, yes indeed.

Make yourself at home in the forum and say hi in game whenever you like. It'd be great to catch up with you again.

There are plans for a bounty mission this Wednesday and on Friday as well if you'd like to come along. We can do a meet and greet as well then save the day from criminals.

Mixxi

Ah ha! The vaunted, elusive Danjur. I have heard good things.

Well, as far as you know.

I'm Keyes Harkner and Rafe Harkner in game, Danjur. Poke me and we'll get you set up.

Rumze

Welcome to the forums bud!
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Sroth

Dan is a fellow dwarf, treat him kindly
:viking2:

PinkRose

Welcome to Saga guild!

Please be sure to read the posts stickied at the top of these forums and be sure you agree with the rules and charter. This guild has a history, as you will see. It is, well, a Saga.

Saga is also part of a multi-game guild formed when a few wandered off to try other games. Sister guilds have formed, and we all come here to check on each other. This multi-game guild is currently called SagaFamily. We are indeed a family.

To become part of that, please take the time to fill out the attached roster card and post it to this message. This procedure is for the others here so they can get to know you. You do not have to fill the roster card out to be part of Saga in-game. You can do it now or in the future. You can fill one out even if you do not wish to join the larger family. There is no pressure, and no rush. Take your time and look around.

As an Initiate, you should now have access to the private game related forums, such as questing and crafting disciplines.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome!

PinkRose
Saga Master of Initiates
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

PinkRose

Roster Card for Saga.

Please write an introduction to your character.
Include name, race, gender, profession, alignment.
If you have any crafting disciplines or have other talents, please include those as well.

Do you have alternate characters on the same server?

How did you hear of us?

Is there anyone you have gotten to know from our family, IC or OOC?

What types of roleplay games have you participated in? (include all types, such as pen/paper or MMORPGs)

What are you looking for as a member of our guild?

Have you read and agree to our Guild Policies and Guidelines?

Please answer the following three questions, IN CHARACTER:

Tell us of your past.

What hobbies and quests do you presently have?

Where do you see yourself in the future?
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Jasyn

I finally get to meet Danjur!  :angel:

Xerali

Dan! Yes!

DanDanDanDanDanDanDan! Yes!

Danjur

Please write an introduction to your character.

Danjur Stormrage
Charr
Male
Warrior
Chaotic Good

Even among other Charr, Danjur is considered grumpy. He is always growling, or snarling, about someone not doing their job, or things not going as planned, and so on and so forth. Ironically he doesn't seem to notice his grumpiness at all.  The reason he hasn't found a dagger in his back yet is his  level head in a fight and his tactical mind.

Although he puts off a tough persona, under his fur he has a big heart, especially for cubs. Once he makes a friend he sticks with them until the bitter end.

Do you have alternate characters on the same server?
Abiss Scorn (Norn Necromancer)
Phang Deepclaw (Charr Ranger)

How did you hear of us?
I am a former member of the Hammers, and have heard of you through Ethawn, Elly, Bael and Sroth. Plus the few times I spent with Talon and Mixxi.

Is there anyone you have gotten to know from our family, IC or OOC?
Unfortunately, I only just met Talon and Mixxi before I took a little break from GW2. (a few quests together and talking on mumble)

What types of roleplay games have you participated in? (include all types, such as pen/paper or MMORPGs)
Oh my this will be a big list <Takes a deep breath>

D&D, Pathfinder, Warhammer (pen and paper), EQ, EQ2, Asherons Call, Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowrun, WoW, Rifts, Star Wars the old republic, and GW2

What are you looking for as a member of our guild?

Friendly people to team with, fun times in game, helping the guild as much as I am able, and as little drama as possible. :)

Have you read and agree to our Guild Policies and Guidelines?
Yes and Yes

Please answer the following three questions, IN CHARACTER:

Tell us of your past.

"What? You want to know about my past? Why?" <snarls> "Fine! I was a cub. I trained with my Fahrar in the engineering warband. The kept me in it even though I'm more a warrior than a builder. I rose the ranks to become my Warbands legionnaire, and now I'm here talking to you!" <growls> Anything else you need to know?

What hobbies and quests do you presently have?

My main Hobby is hunting down Flame Legion scum and removing them from their lives.

Where do you see yourself in the future?

<Snarls> Hopefully in an epic battle that will determine the fate of this world. Either us, or the Dragons!

Askari

EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Danjur

Thank you all for giving this ol' Dwarf such a warm welcome.

I promise to try and get in game soon. Just been crazy busey the last couple of weeks for some reason.

You'd think the world would know Im trying to stay home, relax and play GW2!  <shakes fist>

Talon

Life gets in the way, Dan. Don't stress about it. Though I wish you more free time to relax.

We'll never be upset with you if you can't make it in game. We'll just make sad faces and puppy-dog eyes at you until you make more time and come play with us.

Mixxi

Quote from: Talon on September 30, 2013, 04:44:45 PM
We'll just make sad faces and puppy-dog eyes at you until you make more time and come play with us.

And I can attest, Talon's sad faces and puppy-dog eyes are weapons-grade.