News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Please post Ingame Character names

Started by Rumze, May 27, 2014, 04:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumze

So that officers can set notes and ranks next to guild roster to let folks know who you are.
Also its a way to make sure we invite guild members and not random strangers :p

Post when you have made a character made ingame!

Alternatively , hop on mumble and let folks know what character name to guild / invite to saga circle and who you are on the forums to cross reference.

This applies to mains and alts!

Thanks folks!

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Askari

Main:
Arkturo - male, human, medic

Alts (subject to change):
Catawampus - female, human, spellslinger
Askari - female, human, esper
Curmudgeon - male, granok, warrior
Arkimedes - male, mordesh, engineer
Ygg - female, aurin, stalker
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

GutsMcGurt

Shaylene - Aurin Stalker Tank
Soilic - Mordesh Warrior Tank
Milner - Human Engineer Tank
Tanua - Drunk....
Characters -
(Shaylene) Shaylene Driftstone : Aurin Stalker (tank) Outfitter Soldier
(Milner) Joseph Milner : Human Engineer (tank) Architect Settler
(Tanua) Tanua ? : Human Esper (DPS)... drunk... explorer.
(Neyrid) Dr. Neyrid Wonderleaf : Aurin Spellslinger (Healer) technologist and scientist.

PinkRose

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Rumze

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Alys

Alysanda - Cassian Female Engineer (Scientist)
Corbie - Human Male Esper Settler
Pukka - Aurin Female Spellslinger Explorer
Alys - Female Cassian Engineer
Corbie"  - Male Human Esper Settler
Pukka - Female Aurin Spellslinger Explorer

Facet

So far, just...Facet. Not sure about any alts yet.

Update:

Chandryl - Female Cassian Engineer

Elsavette

Slogh

Mokrog- Granok engineer scientist
Slogh - Mordesh medic explorer

Tys

Adéwalé (can just type Adewale) | Granok / Warrior / Soldier
Gaiya | Granok / Engineer / Scientist
Noctus | Mordesh / Medic / Settler

Arcadia

Fawkes: Male Aurin Spellslinger - DPS

Alts:
Mortasha: Female Mordesh Medic - Heals
Zenwick: Male Aurin Esper - Heals
Ashpen: Female Aurin Spellslinger - Heals
Tumblr Character Blog: Fawkes Swiftcloud

Lilica

Assuming it's okay to update the post as we go?

EXILE:

*  Gingerbread (Exile Human/Engineer/Scientist)
*  Goldenleaf (Granok/Warrior/Soldier)
*  Honeybunny (Aurin/Spellslinger/Explorer)
*  Razorbunny (Aurin/Stalker/Settler) - default Main

DOMINION:

*  Creedence (Cassian/Esper/Settler)

GW2 (Tarnished Coast)/'Farwalker':Shotgun Molly, Aebrynis, Cerilia, Sailor Ascalon, Tighmaevril

SWTOR (Ebon Hawk): Cheddar, Bleu, Edam, Myzithra, Ghostpepper, Romano, Mimolette (R); Feta, Colby, Neufchatel, Cotija, Rocchetta, Havarti (I).

Lunarin

Main

Lunarin - Human/Engineer/Scientist

Alts

LunamareDarkmoon - Aurin/Esper/Settler
Anzhelina - Mordesh/Warrior/Explorer

Drakvar

Rumze

Reminder. To folks : please message bigby or tecta or Arkturo to get invited to guild.

I will try to guild the folks on this list who haven't been guilded over the next couple of days but please get in touch with us either through mumble or tells or friendship requests so we can get you all in!
—   
from Maya Angelou

Gith

Main = Tecta (Aurin Spellslinger)

All people on mumble or ooc may refer to me as Gith because that is what everyone here calls me. But Tecta is fine too.

I have no other characters to speak of. I am usually a one main person.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Ashford

Exile Main: Ashford

Exile Alts: Westcott, Ruhail

Zemnari

Zemnari is my only character in the Guild at the moment.

Nora

Hello folks!  For anyone who was on Moon Guard, you may (or may not) have known me as Shinnorah there, with the guild Veritas.  I'm just dabbling around in Wildstar right now as Norrah, human spellslinger, though I don't know that I've fully committed to a main yet.  I also currently have a Mordesh medic named Lament, other toons TBD.

I may be joining you all, as well - right now my playtime is so sporadic that it's not worth joining a guild until I can be around long enough to get to know folks (and I'll be offline in England for all of July anyway), but may look to join up when I return stateside and have gaming again. :)  That said, if you need a crafter or low level pal for anything, please let me know!  Back to lurking now...

Elsavette

Veritas...whoa. That was the first guild I was in on MG years ago. I had a human warlock named Lillandra. I was in Australia then so, my playtimes didn't match up with many people and sadly took a break from the game not long after joining. It's a small world.