News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

[WS] Welcome Ashford! {R}

Started by Ashford, June 01, 2014, 08:25:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashford

((Howdy all hope I am doing this right. Holler at me if not. :ime ))

Name: Ashford Lachlan
Race: Human Male
Profession: Engineer, Inventor, Explorer, Philanthropist
In Game Profession: Weaponsmith, Miner
Path: Settler
Allignment: Lawful Good

Do you have alternate characters on the same server?

Yes, mostly my characters are Exiles though I have a couple of Dominion characters I would like to play in the near future.

How did you hear of us?

Through Wildstar-Roleplay.com

Is there anyone you have got to know from the family, IC or OOC?

I don't know any full members yet though I know Elsavette, who is currently an initiate.

What types of games have you participated in? (include all types, such as pen/paper or MMORPGs, PC, Console, board games, card games.)

I'm mostly an MMO player beginning with Vanilla WoW on and off through to the current expansion. I've also roleplayed in City of Hereos, Star Trek Online, Guild Wars 2 and Neverwinter Online.

What other games are you interested in that Saga participates or is moving towards?

While I am interested in EQN/Landmark, Wildstar is the MMO which I would like to call home for some time.

What aspects of gaming have you enjoyed in the past and/or looking forward to enjoying with Saga? Light raiding, dungeon delving, situational roleplay, story-writing, crafting, PvP, etc.

While I enjoy all aspects of gameplay, my goal is rooted in role play and story-telling. Everything else concerning gameplay comes second.

What are you looking for as a member of our guild?

I'm mostly looking for a place where fellow roleplayers can congregate, share stories and participate in each others story lines. Saga appeals to me because it is an established guild of friends that have been together for a long time. I like that family type atmosphere. Of course running dungeons and PvPing with fellow guild mates has always been preferable to me.

Have you read and agree to our Guild Policies and Guidelines?

Yes.

Please answer the following three questions, IN CHARACTER:
Tell us of your past.

My parents were high born defectors that went into exile, feeling it was the best way of addressing what they considered a corrupt regime. I never knew that life though, being born a number of years after they fled Cassius. They did their best however to gift me with a respectable education, a strong work ethic and their sense of duty. Encouraged by my father, my studies in engineering began at an early age. Now my work focuses on both my mechanical and civil engineering skill sets, though I can hardly deny my love of tinkering. I think upon the great personal hardships and sacrifices they made, to turn their backs on their home and the empire and it compels me to work as hard as I can, fight as hard as I can, so that peace and security can come to those who never had it.   

What hobbies and quests do you presently have?

I enjoy tinkering and spend some of my personal time creating automatons. Although time spent outside of my workshop usually is devoted to keeping my marksman skills sharp as well as outdoor activities such as hiking and fishing.

Where do you see yourself in the future?

In a comfortable home, free of any threat of losing it unjustly. My parents desired for all to be entitled to such a thing and it's something I yearn to have for myself.

Rumze

Hey ashford ! Welcome to the forums!
I look forward to playing with you ingame especially since i love engineer bots - so cute !
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

GutsMcGurt

Characters -
(Shaylene) Shaylene Driftstone : Aurin Stalker (tank) Outfitter Soldier
(Milner) Joseph Milner : Human Engineer (tank) Architect Settler
(Tanua) Tanua ? : Human Esper (DPS)... drunk... explorer.
(Neyrid) Dr. Neyrid Wonderleaf : Aurin Spellslinger (Healer) technologist and scientist.

Facet

Elsavette

PinkRose

Welcome to the Saga guild!

Please be sure to read the posts stickied at the top of this forum and be sure you agree with the rules and charter. This guild has a history, as you will see. It is, well, a Saga.

Thank you for filling out the Roster Card. This procedure is for the others here who will not see you in Wildstar so they can get to know you.

Saga is also part of a multi-game guild formed when a few wandered off to try other games. Sister guilds have formed, and we all come here to check on each other. This multi-game guild is currently called SagaFamily. We are indeed a family.

As an Initiate, you should now have access to the private game related forums, such as questing and crafting disciplines.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome!

PinkRose
Master of Initiates
Saga
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Ashford

Thanks very much for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting you all in game. :)

Alys

Ah, I think you will make a fine addition to the guild, and I can certainly relate to your story except for the part where your parents are not horrible people. I do find myself wondering one small thing... having been raised away from the Dominion, do you speak like an Exile, or properly?
Alys - Female Cassian Engineer
Corbie"  - Male Human Esper Settler
Pukka - Female Aurin Spellslinger Explorer

Ashford

Quote from: Alys on June 02, 2014, 12:08:59 PM
Ah, I think you will make a fine addition to the guild, and I can certainly relate to your story except for the part where your parents are not horrible people. I do find myself wondering one small thing... having been raised away from the Dominion, do you speak like an Exile, or properly?

Thanks kindly, I'm glad to be here! Ashford was home schooled, so I believe his manner of speaking reflects that of his parents. I would say he has a generic Cassian accent at least.