News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

[WS] Welcome Kraege! {R}

Started by Kraege, June 10, 2014, 07:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kraege

Please write an introduction to your character.
Include name, race, gender, profession, alignment.
If you have any crafting disciplines or have other talents, please include those as well.

Name: Kraege
Race: Human
Class: Medic (first time I've enjoyed healing)
Profession: Weaponsmith for now - I tend to switch (see below)
Path: Scientist

Do you have alternate characters on the same server?
No, I do not play alts as I never have the time or energy to split between characters

How did you hear of us?
The one you know as Facet enjoys talking and I listen to him (mostly)

Is there anyone you have got to know from the family, IC or OOC?
Facet is probably too new to be considered here. He is the only one.

What types of games have you participated in? (include all types, such as pen/paper or MMORPGs, PC, Console, board games, card games.)
I have never been a fan of FPS, sports or racing games. Other than that, there are too many to list.If truth be told, most games hold my attention for around 3 months max. A few rare few have held my interest longer. I enjoyed Toon Town, Wizard101 has been a favorite for around 3 years now. (it is how I met Facet). I have drifted from some mostly for financial reasons and was unable to get back into a game once I could afford it again. Rift and Ryzom were among these.
My family and I own a Wii. I also play IOS games on a Nook, iPhone/iPad, and the 3DS. Card games like Munchkin, board games like Catan, games like Mad Libs... I am a gamer. So far, only my family has ever come before games.

What other games are you interested in that Saga participates or is moving towards?
I have played and lost interest in Rift and GW2. Occasionaly I will get together with friends online and play LoL.

What aspects of gaming have you enjoyed in the past and/or looking forward to enjoying with Saga?
I quest solo most of the time because it's so easy to get distracted in a PvE environment. However, I do enjoy helping others with quests. Group hunts (in Ryzom or SWG) were always enjoyable and I've joined PUGs for a few attempts at a dungeon in WildStar. Taking down zone bosses was also enjoyable. Adventures are something I'm looking forward to parcipitating in.

What are you looking for as a member of our guild?
Friends. Nothing more, nothing less. If I get to help people or end up being helped, that's a plus. Sometimes, I like to kick back and enjoy a good chat. I do not like being that creepy guy off to the side watching.

Have you read and agree to our Guild Policies and Guidelines?
I have and yes, I do.

Please answer the following three questions, IN CHARACTER:

Tell us of your past.
Realms are for traveling. That's what I've always felt. What feels like ages ago, I opened my eyes to chaos. At the same time, I'm being told I am supposed to save the life of someone I do not know and I have little choice in the matter.
Truth, I didn't mind helping. It was the commands I was irked at. I've never liked being told I had no choice. There was this one time on... *sigh* I'm rambling again, aren't I? That is one thing I've heard annoys the people around me. I cannot blame them. Me, my pet peeve is intentional ignorance.
Needless to say, I've made it to Nexus. Seems a lot of us never made it. Those doms are a little more than annoying.
Soon enough, I'm planning on heading down planetside to see if I can be of any help. Who knows, Maybe I can even open a Krae-Mart here. The others never seemed to catch on... *eyes glazing over*

What hobbies and quests do you presently have?
Coffee, crafting, gathering, enjoying. I'm going back and attempting to complete area quests and DataCubes.

Where do you see yourself in the future?
Attention Krae-Mart shoppers, we will be opening a store near you.
I really enjoy crafting. I'd love to test Raids and Warplots. PvP was never fun for me until SWtOR (Huttball!) and TSW (Fusang Project). I'd like to just enjoy WildStar and see where it takes me. Sitting back and talking with all the different housing neighbors have been a lot of fun.

Rumze

Welcome to the forums Kraege!
Send a tell to bigby or tecta or koral or Arkturo to get an invite to guild and circle!
Looking forward to seeing you ingame !
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Arcadia

Hello and welcome! I'm Fawkes in-game. See you there! :)
Tumblr Character Blog: Fawkes Swiftcloud

GutsMcGurt

Welcome aboard!  You can find me under Shaylene or Milner in game  O0
Characters -
(Shaylene) Shaylene Driftstone : Aurin Stalker (tank) Outfitter Soldier
(Milner) Joseph Milner : Human Engineer (tank) Architect Settler
(Tanua) Tanua ? : Human Esper (DPS)... drunk... explorer.
(Neyrid) Dr. Neyrid Wonderleaf : Aurin Spellslinger (Healer) technologist and scientist.

PinkRose

Welcome to the Saga guild!

Please be sure to read the posts stickied at the top of this forum and be sure you agree with the rules and charter. This guild has a history, as you will see. It is, well, a Saga.

Thank you for filling out the Roster Card. This procedure is for the others here who will not see you in Wildstar so they can get to know you.

Saga is also part of a multi-game guild formed when a few wandered off to try other games. Sister guilds have formed, and we all come here to check on each other. This multi-game guild is currently called SagaFamily. We are indeed a family.

As an Initiate, you should now have access to the private game related forums, such as questing and crafting disciplines.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome!

PinkRose
Master of Initiates
Saga
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Kraege

Thank you all for the welcome. I'm looking forward to meeting each of you.

Elsavette

Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you in game.