News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Waves Energeticly

Started by ElektroViking, January 06, 2015, 12:09:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixxi

Heya, Tanuvan. Run-'n'-gun RP is the bestest! Welcome back. Much respect and envy to all members of 501st contingents, too.

And I have to say that watching Return of the Jedi with a Star Wars virgin was quite wonderful. Seeing someone experience the sadness and surprises for the first time, unspoiled (no idea how that's even POSSIBLE), was rather mind-blowing. Many thanks, Talon, for letting me share that.

Catri

Hi! I'm Catri. Have a dancing banana  :---

I still play GW2 on occasion. My username is Catri.6978
SWL
Templar Theresa "Clarion" Shea
Illuminati Wendy "Miss-Frost" Frost
Dragon Catriona "Catri" Sage

GW2-Tarnished Coast Catri.6978

BDO
Family Name:Catri
Characters: Roonah, Nah_Re , Ji_Na, Elmaa, Soo_Ri, Shioreeko

Rift Faeblight
Guardian:Korianne,
Defiant:Aldaari,Bolormaa,Amadhira

Cyrian

:brfm   Welcome back!   We've never met, I'm Cy!   I came on board during the Star Wars hype, and I'm thrilled to have found my home.  I'm glad to meet ya and look forward to chillin with ya in the future.   Now if you'll excuse me, I have some whiskey to drink  :angel:

"The Spatula of Purity shall scramble the eggs of your malfeasance!" Sir Osric The Chaste

Jhared

Hi! I'm Jhared and I too came on board during the SWTOR craze. Only thing I've been playing recently have been Wasteland 2. So uh, guess I should get into an MMO again at some point. :ninja:

Anyway, nice to meet you. :D

GuidingOlive

Hello there, I'm GuidingOlive, Captain of the Sky. I'm a Landmark builder and I too play Wasteland 2 in excess.

Sroth

Hello Mr. Viking. I myself am quite the Viking buff, happy to see a fellow warrior of the north on his quest to put Europe to the torch, plundering all the goods and so on  :viking2:. Maybe we can go raid a helpless village some day, cleaving the resistors in two as we frolic off with all of their families and valuables. It would be quite pleasant.  :ime

Anyway, I'm Sroth, I played GW2 for a while. Haven't been playing much this year (been raising our not-so-little-anymore golden retriever puppy and doing little things here and there). I make music, but no one is willing to pay me for it. I occasionally write.