News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

I can't believe things are sooooo quiet.

Started by PinkRose, April 13, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PinkRose

It's like that time someone kidnapped and gagged Kuladen and we didn't notice for 5 days.

Anyway, these boards are extremely slow right now.
With no organized guild in a game and no big excitement leading into a game there isn't much going on.

Please, if you read this post below what games you are frequenting right now.
Kind of a roll-call and heads' up for those that are LFGuildmates.

Thanks.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Cyrian

I still check back fairly frequently, but yeah, not much happening :)

I'm currently playing a bit of Archeage with my lady.  Lots of ArmA 3.  Trying to get into Dark Souls 2.  DayZ.   A little bit of everything really :D

"The Spatula of Purity shall scramble the eggs of your malfeasance!" Sir Osric The Chaste

Catri

:bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg :bdg mushroom, mushroom

I've been playing Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World most often. I also have access to Elder Scrolls Online, SWTOR, and Rift.
SWL
Templar Theresa "Clarion" Shea
Illuminati Wendy "Miss-Frost" Frost
Dragon Catriona "Catri" Sage

GW2-Tarnished Coast Catri.6978

BDO
Family Name:Catri
Characters: Roonah, Nah_Re , Ji_Na, Elmaa, Soo_Ri, Shioreeko

Rift Faeblight
Guardian:Korianne,
Defiant:Aldaari,Bolormaa,Amadhira

Zemnari

Mainly playing League Of Legends and a bit of Dungeon Fighter Online, with the occasional GW2 PvP.

Corsair

I have not been playing much MMO of late. (Though I have an urge play old school EQ still.)

I was playing EQ2 some, but it got so quiet I sorta stopped. I have been playing old school one player stuff off of GOG.com. Like Neverwinter and Baldur's Gate and stuff here and there a bit. Oh and Master of Orion, and Heroes of Might and Magic III.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

PinkRose

I finally got a game I backed 2 years ago.
Pillars of Eternity.
If you play BG or Neverwinter, I highly recommend it.
Same kind of game, 15 years of improvements.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Menemas

Quote from: Corsair on April 13, 2015, 10:20:35 PM
I have not been playing much MMO of late. (Though I have an urge play old school EQ still.)

Project 1999!  Velious is going live at the end of May.  Its just about all I play lately.  Always welcome more Saga folk!

Meanie
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Askari

I'm playing Elder Scrolls Online and enjoying it.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Rumze

Playing ESO on and off - slowly leveling - log onto gw2 every day to get the daily chest thing. Otherwise busy - have pillars of eternity installed - waiting to have time to play it!
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Jasyn

I'm playing a lot of RLO, and it sucks.

It's really grindy.

Not only are there awful queues to get into a dungeon, there are ridiculous queues when you want to leave.

There are too many quests.  They're virtually impossible to complete.  When you do, completion credit is non-existent.

The bosses have too many hit points and drop awful loot.

On the plus side, if I manage to sneak in some meditation, I can play /gems.

When the servers go down for maintenance, I try to play GW2 instead.

PinkRose

As long as we don't hear the dreaded words...
Ranga' Down.

Gith

I am playing SWTOR with Merila, Auren, and Tuppen mostly. We are enjoying the Shadows of Revan expansion and now level 60 and all that. If anyone is still playing let us know because we have guilds on both sides and some pretty impressive guild halls.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Jhared

I want to get back into GW2, but other than that I don't really play all that much.

Quote from: PinkRose on April 13, 2015, 10:47:34 PM
Pillars of Eternity.
Pretty sure that game stole my soul when I wasn't looking.

Auren

I mostly log in to SWTOR to play with Merila, Gith, and Tuppen - running hard modes and doing a daily Kuat Drive Yards run.  I've branched out into other games, but nothing seems to hold my attention for long. I've started playing War Thunder, Elite:Dangerous (when it doesn't crash), aaand... That's really it.  I have many games on Steam that are multiplayer, but no one to play them with. *shrug*

Seems like we're all kinda waiting for the next big thing. I hope it happens soon! I miss all of you!

Cyrian

Also, if anyone would like to add me on Steam, it's CyDarkstar.   Forgot to mention that :D

"The Spatula of Purity shall scramble the eggs of your malfeasance!" Sir Osric The Chaste

Corsair

Quote from: PinkRose on April 13, 2015, 10:47:34 PM
Pillars of Eternity.

;D

I also backed Pillars. But I am waiting to really get into it until after possible house move stuff is managed. I wanna sink into the game and really enjoy it.

As for P99, you know Meanie, that ain't a half bad idea. I wonder if my old toon there is still alive or wiped out.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Menemas

They never wipe toons.  So you're certainly still there.  What's the name?  I'll add you to my many friends lists
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Namae Nai

I play 'Lurk on the Saga board' game. It's pretty meta and you have to be patient and almost completely silent most of the time, but occasionally you need to spring out into the open or people might forget you.

:wv Hello folks!  :wv

I know it seems like I'm dodging the question but after I left EQ2... I honestly haven't really tried anything else that stuck. Just wanted to add my voice to the people that are still here. I suppose I'm waiting for a game that everyone is playing for my return. Or something.  ;)
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Lyrima

ESO ESO ESO !!!

Blaek and Boy #2 are in the process of building me an even BETTER gaming computer.  I cannot wait to get ig with it.

Still. Loving. Elder. Scrolls. Online.

When Boy #1 is in the house, he and Boy #2 play ESO quite a bit as well.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Corsair

Namae!

/tacklehugs

I am in the midst of building a new PC, and trying to buy a house, and then move....but if I can I am gonna squeeze in an install of P99 if I can still figure out how hehe. I did keep a CD set of Titanium around to help achieve this. (Thanks Mene! I think I ended up using the name Aram on P99, he's a chanter....) I am none too sure how fast this may occur.

/sigh.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne