News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

I can't believe things are sooooo quiet.

Started by PinkRose, April 13, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menemas

I have a nice 1.5 GB download that is all ready to play, let me just see if I still have your email and I'll give you access to download it.  The best place to find me, come to think of it, is Mumble, no need to figure out character names that way.

Meanie
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Jezerai

I never could figure out how to install P99.   ??? 

Anyhoo ... I'm still around.  I check the boards every so often to see what's what and still hope to get in game with some/most/all of you folk one of these days.  But between kids and horses I just don't seem to have the energy to play on-line beyond my phone apps.  Those get a lot of play time while kids are occupying my television, while waiting for kids to finish soccer practice, while kids are playing on my computer, etc.  I was thinking to treat myself to a little game time this afternoon after I run some errands and load the dishwasher.  Not sure which one, though.  Anyone going to be in-game in a bit?  If so when and where, perhaps I can join you!
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Talon

Life's got me by the horns lately but I'm still logging into GW2 daily to take care of daily gated content. And try to get some proper playing in when I can apart from that, such as a few hours on the weekends.

Recently did some living story with Jasyn and Mixxi along with a lot of RP. Was fantastic. Bliss.

Alirrin

Like Jason, RLO has been my biggest time sink, and I have to agree about the loot drops.

Pathfinder Society and a weekly home group of Pathfinder occupy 2-3 nights a week for me, and as a regional officer I end up putting other time in on not-actually-playing stuff. 

I log in to SWTOR once or twice a week to put a few hours in on storyline, but haven't really had time or inclination to try to do any group content. 

EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Mixxi

Pretty active in GW2 now. Talon and I just forged our first Ascended weapons!  :tan:

Last weekend I did a dungeon with Temus, Antronna, Zemnari, and Talyn (from the old SWTOR days -- hey Tal!) and then a dungeon with Temus, Antronna, Scazzaf, and a newcomer friend of Scaz's, then a Fractal with Talon and some of the crew from Everlasting Sacred Path.

Really loving GW2 all over again, and spending a lot of time gathering my mats for my next Ascended gear. I enjoy the events they've put in place to help you farm the mats, and I am totally gah-gah over the living story. And the new traits and specializations coming with the expansion (and some before) are very exciting.

Real-life is insane and keeps me from gaming too much, but hopefully that will change now that we are within a week of escrow closing on my parents' house (which my husband and I are having to pack up and sell from a distance of 180 miles away).

Wayena

I am a ghost lurking within the shadows of the EQ2 guildhall. No one plays anymore and I've been paying the upkeep when needed. My play style these days is casual at best, logging in for a few hours on days I can, then not at all for days, or perhaps for only a few minutes here and there.

I rarely come to the boards anymore, not that I was ever crazy active.

But for anyone curious, Wayena the High Elf Channeler can be found on Antonia Bayle.

Azzerhoden

Spent some time in Wurm, but mostly messing around in Life Is Feudal.  Neither SWTOR or ESO seemed to hold my interest for long.  Planetside 2 just got old, and their attempts to stay fresh just didn't work well, IMO. (New Weapons seemed to encourage solo play, rather than require group coordination).

GuidingOlive

I've been playing the Real Life game where I'm now starting the process to get into Grad school. So this year is looking to be rather sparse in terms of MMO playing for myself.

But now that my tests are done I should be able to lurk the forums some more.

PinkRose

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Lyrima

Halagren and I are brand spanking new grandparents.   :smitten: Warren Earl  :smitten: arrived July 9th and it's been pretty flippin' busy around here since then.  Momma lives with us full time and the father visits often.

:kia
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Gith

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Alirrin

Quote from: Lyrima on August 04, 2015, 09:15:34 AM
Halagren and I are brand spanking new grandparents.   :smitten: Warren Earl  :smitten: arrived July 9th and it's been pretty flippin' busy around here since then.  Momma lives with us full time and the father visits often.

Wow, congratulations! 
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Mixxi

Jhared

Quote from: Lyrima on August 04, 2015, 09:15:34 AM

Congratulations! :D

Vilidius

Hi Everyone

I play very few games atm, and none online. I've been working at a succession of rogue-like games from Steam. All turn-based stuff. It allows me to play at my own pace and stop at any time, which fits my work concerns atm. I'd return for a good release (nothing like a new game!) but there hasn't been one in the works for a long time.

Glad to see everyone still keeping the homefires burning. I wish I were the kind of player who could jump back into a game for a return tour, but that's never been me. When the magic is gone, it's gone. I keep hoping for a game that'll hold me a good long while, but I may have devolved permanently into a game hopper. I hope not.

Anyway, if I need to be a game hopper, I'm glad to keep hopping with Saga. We just need a new game.  =)

Vil
Valquiss, EQNL - TBD
---
Qwalin, GW2 - Tarnished Coast
Vilidius Truthsayer, SWTOR - Sanctum of the Exalted
Valquiss Silverpalm, EQ1 - Firiona Vie, Retired
Kord, EQ2 - Antonia Bayle, Retired

tanare

mostly been playing MechWarrior Online. occasionally dip my toes back into SWTOR from time to time and mess around a little on what they have for Firefly Online- it's still in alpha though. still holding out hope for EQNext but otherwise don't see a lot of MMORPG in my future.

PinkRose

So how's GW2 going?
I just want to hear some chatter here on the boards. We went 5 days without a post.
How are we all doing again?
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Gith

I am playing through some single player games I have wanted to catch up on. I just finished Uncharted 2 and am starting 3.

I am also patiently awaiting the release of Fallout 4 next month I think. I think it comes out just before I go on vacation so we all know what I will be doing for a week straight! :D

I would love an online game to be playing with everyone else though. Is EQNext ever coming out? Anything else people want to give a try in the interim?

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

Mixxi

Quote from: PinkRose on October 08, 2015, 10:17:32 AM
So how's GW2 going?

FANTASTIC!

Last weekend, open beta #3, was fun, and I really enjoyed playing a dedicated healer (the new ranger specialization -- Druid). Talon and I totally rocked AC story as a duo. The lovers? Pfft. Easy peasy.

I'm looking forward to the real release and getting to RP the new content! We have Saga friends playing quite a bit, so fielding a fractal or dungeon group is easy.

Wiffle's "personal story" is reaching new heights. So funny and creative. And the pathos, man. :P

Gith

In case anyone cares, the upcoming update to SWTOR will allow you to make an instant level 60 character to start the new content with. So if you have a class you have wanted to play but have been too lazy to level, or if you are like me and only play one character at a time, this will be a good time to try something new with minimal effort!

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_