News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

I can't believe things are sooooo quiet.

Started by PinkRose, April 13, 2015, 04:29:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

Apparently I'm as regular as the seasons:

Fall: itch to be in a game
Winter: Find and play game often enough
Spring: Gaming fades, real life rises
Summer: real life takes over

At the moment, Halagren is in school full time to finish his undergraduate.  This means tons of time at home -studyingstudyingstudying.  Even though he and I are in the same space much of the time, I don't really get to interact with him.

Lots of baby time, though.  He's sooo cute.  Momma is great.

Thank you all for your congratulations  :smitten:

It's pretty fun being the Grammy.  And it is even more fun watching Halagren be the doting Grampy. 

When I head into gaming, sooner than later, it will be ESO. 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Alirrin

On a lark, I patched Star Trek Online about a week or so ago, and fell in completely.  Even playing solo, I've gotten really engrossed in the story arcs. I played through seasons 1 through 3, and am halfway through 4.  I apparently caught a bonus XP weekend in there, because I ended up leveling from 12 to 54 in about ten days.   

Because of that, I'm about 15-20 levels above the intended level of the missions, and am occasionally finding bugs in the scaling logic. I had to finally just quit an episode because I couldn't defeat the final battle (died ten times without ever getting the enemy below 60%).  Fortunately, STO has a "skip this episode" feature that allows you to continue the story (for people who've played through on one character and want to go straight to a particular place on another). I lost some loot, but I get so much I don't notice. ;-)

I do miss hanging with folks in game, but my schedule and current temperament during game time suit solo play better.
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Askari

I played "Witcher 3" for several weeks. Enjoyed it as a solo game.

I played "ARK:Survival Evolved" for a few weeks. Sort of got repetitve and boring pretty quick, since I do not like PvP.

Now I'm playing through "Fallout: New Vegas" again in preparation for Fallout 4.

"Fallout 4" will be my jam for several weeks after it comes out. Very excited!

By 2016, I'll be dying for a MMORPG again... but I don't know of any on the horizon that I am excited about (unless EQ Next solidifies from the vapor).
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Gith

New Vegas was pretty good. Not as good as 3 in my opinion.

I cannot wait for 4! I am just sad I didn't get a PipBoy Collector's Edition. I was too late to the party for that one.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Askari

Yeah I liked Fallout3 better than New Vegas too, but I've replayed Fallout3 at least seven times... this is probably only my fourth time playing through New Vegas.

If Fallout4 is on par with Fallout3 and/or Skyrim, I'll probably play it through several times over the next 3-4 years.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP