News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Season SIX)

Started by Talon, May 20, 2015, 12:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talon

It has come to my attention that many of us were not aware that there is a SIXTH season to Star Wars: The Clone Wars, the animated TV Series.

Season 5 ended with someone leaving the Jedi order after being falsely accused of a crime. It was rather abrupt an ending. But it wasn't the end despite how it seemed.

There is an entire season dedicated to bridging The Clone Wars and A New Hope (even though, Revenge of the Sith comes first).

If you enjoyed the series and haven't seen this last season, do yourself the favour and watch it. It's only about 12 episodes and they are fantastically done.

As somewhat of a newcomer to the Star Wars I was affected by these episodes. I believe old timers such as the rest of Saga will really click with the connections.

But I shall say no more.

Star Wars: Rebels is the new Disney animated series that continues on from The Clone Wars, 15 years later. And it's also good after it hits its stride.

Certainly good fodder to get a Star Wars fix before The Force Unleashed arrives at the end of the year.

May the Force be with you all.

Gith

Thanks for the reminder. I had stopped watching at the beginning of Season 6 to let the episodes catch up a bit. Never got back to it.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

PinkRose

I love that you have become the vocal cheerleader for Star Wars, Talon.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Gith

Strike that. I actually did watch to the end of Season 6. I just forgot what happened right at the end. It is a nice bridge into the plot of the movies.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Talon

QuoteI love that you have become the vocal cheerleader for Star Wars, Talon.

*waves*

I am grateful to you all, Saga, for showing me the light (side).

And guess what!? I'm excited about December and "The Force Unleashed."

It's essentially the first Star Wars movie I will see at release, let alone within a decade of its original release.

*shifty eyes*

It's love now. Nobody is Forcing me. :P

tanare

I started the last season of clone wars but didn't get into it. I do like star wars rebels though since it's pretty much the closest thing to A New Hope as far as timeline goes that's out there. so lots of familiar faces are popping up and of course has already begun the arguments of who must/doesn;t have to/might die or do they? .   :viking2:

Askari

I've been enjoying the animated Star Wars Rebels too. I'm looking forward to the rest of season 2, whenever they get around to showing it.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

tanare

yeah I saw something new popup after the who know who episode and was like "alright it started!" then realized it was Lego C3P0 explaining/reviewing/telling the story of the prequel movies.

Talon

Rebels Season 2 is set to continue on 14th October.