News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Such Saga. The Great Debate!

Started by Cyrian, May 31, 2015, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyrian

Hey all!  I've become a huge fan of Good Mythical Morning, which is a Internet Talk Show sort of thing.   I just found this and thought instantly of you lovely people.   Cake VS Pie.  Go!     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyIQkgixS_o

"The Spatula of Purity shall scramble the eggs of your malfeasance!" Sir Osric The Chaste

Jasyn

At last!  A talk show bold enough to tackle the topics that matter!

It's on like Donkey Kong.  :ime

Gith

I do not consume either of these things. But, in general, I feel the points surrounding cake were argued better than those of pie in this debate.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Pedekele

why would you have to discuss that? Isnt it obvious what's better?!

Jasyn

Quote from: Pedekele on June 01, 2015, 10:32:10 AM
why would you have to discuss that? Isnt it obvious what's better?!

Validation for the believers!  Proselytisation for the non-believers!  So say we all!

PinkRose

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Corsair

Cake is only used for various events due to it's "cut it tiny and everyone gets a piece", utility. No one would be satisfied with a tiny amount of pie....there would be rebellion....mass hysteria....nations would fall.

:viking2:

Pie bitches.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

tanare

as someone once said "let them eat cake!"

oh sure if you want to get into the minor details that said person was beheaded soon after this as some sort of crazy defense for pie but let it be known that no historical statement about pie has been passed down through the years like there has been for cake.

Lyrima

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Vilidius

I rarely come around here these days. Very quiet in my gaming. I opened this thread. Assumed it was about whether or not Saga could include evils, how RP-oriented we are required to be, whether PvP is destroying our identity as a guild, or similar. Never been so pleasantly surprised. =)
Valquiss, EQNL - TBD
---
Qwalin, GW2 - Tarnished Coast
Vilidius Truthsayer, SWTOR - Sanctum of the Exalted
Valquiss Silverpalm, EQ1 - Firiona Vie, Retired
Kord, EQ2 - Antonia Bayle, Retired