News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

What if Fallout4 comes out at the same time EQN does?

Started by Pedekele, June 03, 2015, 10:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedekele

Gith

I love Fallout. More than I love Everquest (which I have never played before) So .....

I will somehow fit both?

I have dual screens and am currently running SWTOR and FF XIV at the same time so it is doable.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Jasyn

Quote from: Pedekele on June 03, 2015, 10:50:20 AM
What if Fallout4 comes out at the same time EQN does?

A: If that happens, you'll probably be waiting a long time for Fallout 4 to be released.  ;)

I jest.  (Sort of.)

Askari

To preserve my own sanity, I classified EQN as 'vaporware' the moment all that Daybreak business was announced. I won't allow myself to believe it will EVER be released... until I am logged into a beta that appears almost release-worthy.

I'm not saying anything against Daybreak. They seem like they are funded and moving forward. I just have to pretend it will never come to fruition to protect myself from crushing disappointment if the project gets scrapped.

That being said, I am very psyched for Fallout 4!

I've enjoyed all the Fallouts, with Fallout 3 possibly being my favorite single-player game of all time (right up there with Skyrim). Bethesda could just remake Fallout 3 and Skyrim a couple times each with new stories/maps and I'd play the heck out of them.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Rumze

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Askari

EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Pedekele

Fallout 4 reveal!

1:08:00 Introdruction
1:10:00 Talking about Artwork to get you in the mood
1:12:30 Where the game starts - Character Creation - looks very satisfying to me.
1:14:15 Parts of the Tutorial Area
1:16:30 The Setting
1:17:10 The World
1:18:15 Dialog System
1:19:30 The Dog
1:20:15 a bit of Combat new VATS looks good
1:20:50 Looking at some locations of the beautiful wasteland
1:22:10 Pip Boy +app for dual screen gameplay option (BTW layered Armor System meaning more mix-matching instead of picking full outfits)
1:25:40 Fallout Shelter, Free Smartphone/Tablet Game Released today
1:30:25 Amazing Building
1:31:45 with Your own NPCs
1:32:00 and other interactive stuff you can build
1:32:30 Defending against raider attacks and such
1:33:40 Amazing Craftingsystem you always wanted
1:36:00 Combat oh the fun we'll have.
1:38:30 Flying is actually a thing!
1:39:10 That's it.

MUST WATCH PARTS

Pedekele

mmmmh sooo good! Launch at 10. nov. 2015!

It's much more awesome than what i expected!

Gith

I agree Askari. Fallout 3 is one of the best games ever made. I truly loved it.

Can't wait for another one.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Pedekele

Here's a tiny bit more footage but it SPOILERALERT it shows a bit more of the main story as well.

EDIT: Link doesn't work. Tried to fix it but I don't know the link. <<-- who wrote that? you are not me, sir. i know the link and fixed it. (#the_real_Pedekele51)

EDIT:Or am i schizophrenic and find out about it in this post?