News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Update on the Hammers

Started by Elly, October 22, 2015, 01:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elly

Hi guys!

After a long gaming drought, the Hammers (2.0) have reformed and are currently back In WoW where we started. It's been great seeing all the old faces, many people have been coming back to gaming. The latest expansion is awesome and we're having fun.

www.hammerofmagni.com is up and running, All Saga'ites are considered Hammer family, so you're welcome to come play with us, or even pop by to chat in our chat box, or log onto our Mumble (for instance, Goose is in there right now :P)

Some Hammers are also doing Minecraft on a wonderful Saga'ish server (all gamers over 35) called 60 Gig. If some are inclined to Minecraft-yness, check them out.  We just started a fresh server to upgrade to 1.8.  http://sixtygig.com/  (check out their Dynmap http://158.69.9.97:8123/  a live map- menu pulls out on the right, can zoom in and out.. cool stuff.)

Amazing builders! This was stuff on the just nuked server- http://sixtygig.com/index.php?/topic/2789-ilis-desert-of-mystery-history-channel-special/

Anyway. Miss you guys. We'll be here with bells on for EQNext!

Talon

Hi Elly!!

Lovely to hear the Hammers are reconstituted and having fun. Thanks for the update. And thanks for the links and the invitation. We miss the good ol' Hammer folk as well.

The GW2 expansion launches tonight so a lot of us are focused there for the moment.

So too a Star Wars: The Old Republic expansion launches and some of us are there as well. So I think that's where the bulk of Saga players can be found at the moment.

Enjoy the WOW expansion. Wow, (haha) it seems like it's expansion central right now.

Jasyn

Elly!  The Hammers will always have a special, clot-free place in my heart.  So very delighted to hear the news.  :smitten:

Rumze

Which server ? I'll pop by as I tend to play wow more often as of late while crossing of this expansions checklists.
I'm on my old server moon guard but I can add you on battle tag to cross realm etc ! Or make a newbie to play around on
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou

Elly

We're Elandrielle and Ethawn on Steamwheedle Cartel. We're playing often, most nights and weekends. There's usually enough Hammers on to run dungeons.

hammerofmagni.com has our Mumble and chat box to find us, we always have it open. :)  Anyone is welcome to come join us!

Catri

I've been dabbling in WoW once more, and I wanted to try my hand at roleplaying there. WoW was my first MMO, but I didn't start roleplaying on MMOs until SWTOR. I'll make a character on Steamwheedle cartel later today and post the name. My Battletag is Catri#1852.
SWL
Templar Theresa "Clarion" Shea
Illuminati Wendy "Miss-Frost" Frost
Dragon Catriona "Catri" Sage

GW2-Tarnished Coast Catri.6978

BDO
Family Name:Catri
Characters: Roonah, Nah_Re , Ji_Na, Elmaa, Soo_Ri, Shioreeko

Rift Faeblight
Guardian:Korianne,
Defiant:Aldaari,Bolormaa,Amadhira

Catri