News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

If you need a guild invitation

Started by Mixxi, May 06, 2016, 09:57:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mixxi

It's a pain to invite people to the guild in this game. It has to be face-to-face. But I'm pretty flexible and get online at all sorts of hours. If someone needs a guild invite, post your family name and maybe a couple of your mains' names here along with a time you'd like to meet up. Just for the record, here's my info:

Family name: Keyes
Mains: Tariq, Tarriq, and Pimi (if I'm on Gwynock, I'm probably AFK fishing)

tanare

hmm yeah it does seem a bit goofy on what turns up. I do have Keyes as the lone member of my friends list but haven't run across the characters yet. still mucking about in the Velia area. usaully on late morning/early afternoon thurs/fri. may pop in briefly at other times/days

family- Velkin
main- tanare
alt- Jiria (so altish that I've only created her and haven't even logged her in to do the intro cinematics yet :)  )

Mixxi

I'll ping you whenever I'm on! We'll get you hooked up.

Lyrima

Lyrima is ig!

Family name: Vahaiya

There will probably be an Zhapaja too.
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Jezerai

I am in game too.  Family name is Aergid.   Still in the starting area.
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Mixxi

Oh my gosh! Just saw these. Hopefully we'll get you hooked up soon, if someone hasn't done it already. I'm not around all that much right now (at least not at times most people play) because I'm visiting Talon in Aussie-land, but I will keep an eye out for you.

Lyrima

Hey Mixxi :)

SO COOL you are visiting Talon ! :)

Who else should we shout out to?

Haven't touched the friend system...if I put in family names, do I have to await confirmation of friendship?  How do I keep an eye out for someone?
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Askari

It looks like I am successfully friends with family Aergid and have successfully sent a request to family Vahaiya.

The friend system is sorta funky, so it still might take some time to catch each other in-game and meet up for a guild invite.

Lyrima, the friends shortcut is the N key (not sure why). When you hit "n", it should bring up a window with a button for "Request List"... see if a request from Grimwyrd(Salamandros) is there and hit "Accept".

If a friend is offline, it looks like the friend list shows only the family name and when they were last in. If they are online it will show their "Family(Character, Level##) Energy##/Contribution##".

That being said, the game rewards you for staying on AFK and there are no AFK tags, so don't be surprised if people are on but don't answer right away.

I'll be in and out a lot this weekend.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Lyrima

Awesome Askari!! I'll check out the friend situation.  If you are ig a bunch this weekend, we will probably cross then!  I have a few errands to run then I'm hoping to head back ig.

Really missing the Saga tag - and it's only been 24 hours since I first logged in!  Amazing how attached I am to it...
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Jasyn

Omg... of all the weekends I "decide" to spend working...

Lyrima

I literally squealed when I got your friend invite Jasyn!  Had TONS OF FUN with Bou tonight!  OMG it is 1am!  uuugh. Anyway! I will be ig all week and next weekend too.  We will find our time together.

I'm SO excited!!!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

PinkRose

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Lyrima

Oh Pink.  It was a loooong day and I was unbelievably tired the next night.  yet I did log in!  And tried, gods help me, to figure out Amity and Knowledge.  <facepalm> Yeah.  We'll see if it makes more sense tonight.

Are you playing?? ?
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

PinkRose

No. Not until my big move.
But after that, I've made a solid promise to give the game another go.
2 play sessions wasn't enough to convince me.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Mixxi