News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Road to Valencia

Started by Auren, May 21, 2016, 05:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auren

Hello everyone! I hope you're all as excited about the next major patch as I am! It seems like we've been waiting for this since the game was released in NA/EU!

As you all probably know, there are lots of YouTubers out there that make a living creating videos for the games they play - guides, Let's Plays, showcases, etc.  I actually wrote this post up somewhere else, so I'll copy it here.

So... I watched a video last night before bed. It was done by a guy who has been playing since the Korean version (and making videos for that too), and he's made a video detailing every class (purpose of class, playstyle, explaining how skills work) along with effective builds and gear.

The video he just posted was about the Road to Valencia and what players should be doing to prepare for the release of the new area.

His biggest recommendation was to get to 56 by taking advantage of the 30% xp bonus for the next two weeks.

Secondary was gathering to get Black Stone Shards, which will be used to force enhancement past +15 (new end game is +18 when Valencia drops).

Lastly, he detailed how to get a camel right when the patch goes live, which involves turning in a bunch of horses to get tokens to trade for one. He said one level 30 t5 would be enough to get a camel, but a sizeable number of t2 and t1's would also do the trick.

The purpose of my post here is to simply give everyone a sort of... heads-up about what the rest of the player base will probably be doing, and potential ways to get ahead or keep up. Black Stone Shards are a good example. Stockpiling now will be very profitable once the patch hits and the demand skyrockets. Same for horses for those of you interested in a camel mount.

Video: https://youtu.be/DYRfWdt0LZk

Mixxi

I'm very excited about Valencia. After all, it's where Tariq came from. I'm definitely preparing. And I cannot wait for the scenery, the lore, and the CAMELS! We are going to need to arrange a race between a camel and a horse, I'm thinking. Avayus, brace for some trash talking from Tariq. :D