News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Jasyn, June 08, 2016, 10:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasyn

I decided to give this thing a test drive.  If I discover I dislike it (I have yet to reach that point outright) at least I can say got my money's worth with the character creator.  I'll post faces another time.

If the idiot stumbling about cluelessly is me, I will be wearing one or more of the following names:

Account name:
JasynTalyngard

Characters:
Wyeth_Rivenbrook
Leandro_Bastiani
Quyzbek

Askari

Yay, friend request sent!  :tan:

I am often AFK, but am usually active for large portions of 5:30pm - 10:30pm most weekdays.
EQ1-FV: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.
Grimwyrd on Discord: SagaFamily Channel= https://discord.gg/pC3NDpAP

Mixxi

We NEED to get you guilded. :) Sending you my phone number for a text if you're on and can be guilded. I'm flexible for the next two or three days and planning to be a homebody for that time.

Keep in mind that this game is VERY confusing for the first week...maybe month. But, ultimately, that's part of what made it feel fresh to me. And I love how we've all gotten different things out of it -- tradeskill mania, horse riding and breeding, exploring and cave discovery, fighting things that can really do a number on you, sailing our ships to pirate islands, roleplaying, and more.

Even how we play. Some of us put the skills on hotkeys. Others of us (like me) prefer key combos. I suggest at least giving the combos a try.

And don't think it's super-easy mode because of the combat in early levels. Things escalate. :D

Alys

I may as well chime in here. I've recently discovered that we have a BDO guild and I would love to join! I just left my old guild (it was dead, but I liked having Roleplay With Me hovering over my head) so I've got get through the waiting period, but hopefully I can join up on Sunday.

Family Name: Ganakage
Main: Pukka
Alts: Majouko, Meala, Kyousei, Natsumune, Nekitsuko, Totsuyoira
Alys - Female Cassian Engineer
Corbie"  - Male Human Esper Settler
Pukka - Female Aurin Spellslinger Explorer