News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Happy New Year my Friends <3

Started by Lyrima, December 31, 2016, 09:31:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

I spent my New Years Eve with Bou and Bahl, gaming in Elder Scrolls Online.  It has been years since I've been ig with them and ...guess what...?

It really doesn't matter.

The dance continues, uninterrupted.

There is literally no where else you will find folks who can dance the battle like Saga.

I'm looking forward to experiencing it anew with Jasyn as he joins us.

ESO.  Free to Play.

COME!
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

PinkRose

The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Jasyn

Hope you had an enjoyable holiday, too, Pinkie.  Another year has flown by (not fast enough in some cases), but oh, where has the time gone?  It seems like it was last year only two days ago!

PinkRose

So, I downloaded the game. All 31GB.
And my video card in my laptop is too old. Doesn't support DX11. So I'm out for now. Maybe at tax time, I can upgrade. Besides, I gotta get ready for Pantheon.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Lyrima

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Rumze

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
—   
from Maya Angelou