News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

The Ashes of Creation

Started by Auren, April 14, 2017, 04:20:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair

Quote from: Askari on December 23, 2018, 05:20:35 PM

Honestly, the fact that they put out a battle royale PvP thing out bothers me less than the massive amount of "click here to pay to unlock features" buttons in the AoC:Apocalypse beta. It has the unpleasant smell of financial desperation, which is always a bad sign in game studio.

Hopefully I am wrong, because i'd love a nice, new, fun MMORPG to come out!

This. I surely hope this whiff of bullshit turns out to be a false concern. I will not be downloading...they already have my money anyhow.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Gith

Yea, it seemed like a shitty fantasy version of Fortnite battle royal.

SW:TOR - Tecta (Dark) / ValGith (Light)
Diablo 3 - Alpharius #1269
Wildstar - Tecta
Lost Ark (NA East-Avesta) - Gith
WWZ - Gith_
FFXIV (NA-Cactaur) - Gith Redmayne

Gith

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

tanare

should be getting close to it, haven;t seen the roadmap in a while but been seeing a lot of updates on facebook...that i haven;t looked at yet.

Jasyn

Cool. I actually forgot all about this, but it's nice to see things have progressed considerably.

Gith

So I am looking into this more. The first alpha is starting soon. Who has this pre-ordered? I am seeing 4 different pre-orders are very different prices. Are people still planning on playing this?

Wildstar - Tecta
WWZ - Gith_

PinkRose

Because I play everything, I'll check it out, but I'm pretty sure I didn't pay for alpha access.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

tanare

i preordered. i think the wayfayer pack? don;t think i spent more than 100 so that rules out the other tiers. i still plan to check it out when it happens

Jasyn

After the Everquest Next debacle, I have no plans for pre-orders. No interest in alpha access or beta access. I enjoyed the preview video, so I'll have to start following progress more closely and get reacquainted with what ever it was that originally piqued my interest about this game (it's been a long four years since I last gave it any serious attention), but when it becomes an actual, real, released thing, I'll be interested in actually, really checking it out.