Author Topic: WWTT&F Phat Lewtz  (Read 76 times)

Offline Jasyn

• Njorn's Ale Elemental
  • Family Veteran
  • I need a drink!
WWTT&F Phat Lewtz
« on: March 22, 2018, 09:37:30 PM »
I got to enjoy some GW2 time this week for the first time in what feels like months, and much to my complete utter shock, I was able to complete Wiffle's achievements to acquire his Scrapper Elite Specialization weapon!  It was almost as exciting as the day Jasyn received his epic Raincaller bow... the most notable difference being that I was surrounded by hundreds of complete strangers instead of my Saga family.  :smitten:

Heeding the Law of Screen Shots or it Didn't Happen, here they are for everyone's viewing pleasure.  Please don't ogle too much, though.

Hammer Time
Wiffle poses with his brand new WWTT&F Labs Inc. Elite Specialization Scrapper Oral Surgery gear.  The doctor is in (sane)!

Can't Touch This
Swing and a miss!  Botched screen capture catches Wiffle in... um... an awkward pose.  No need for concern, it's the angle and a trick of the light.  It's been fewer than four hours, and his hands are actually far more enormous than they appear to be here.

Offline Alirrin

• Family Veteran
  • These cookies make music taste purple
Re: WWTT&F Phat Lewtz
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 09:15:47 AM »
Huzzah! Let the oral surgery begin ... far, far away from me ...   :---
GW2 - Mara Zahn, Raza Soare, Quinxe of the Flutterfoot Acquisitions Krewe, Keeley Bannister
Rift - Faeblight: Alirrin and Jirenn of House Aegan (Guardian); Zakhuani Darkstone (Defiant)
TOR - Alirrin Golfhan'ydor, Amira "Charity" Hask
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Saga Leadership

Executive Officer (XO)
PinkRose

Everquest 2
Jezerai (OBND Guildleader)

Guild Wars 2
Talon (Guildleader)
Auren

Everquest Next
Mixxi (Guildleader)