Author Topic: so i forget again...  (Read 17 times)

Offline tanare

• EQ2 Veteran
so i forget again...
« on: July 12, 2018, 12:12:18 PM »
so tanare got lucky and her camo held all the way through kael and got her to go visit big sis whereupon I remembered my usual issues to show off my vast knowledge of computer skills

1) what's the command to blank out the UI. can't really take a pic with all that clutter around
2) how do you take a pic again? just the prtscn button? or do you have to be in windowed mode for that to work?
3) and once said pic is taken how do I post it here again?
4) NOTHING WILL STAND STILL LONG ENOUGH FOR TAN TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH THEM!!!!!!!  except big sis of course.

thanks

Offline Askari

• Guild Leader <Saga of Phinigel> on EQ1 Phinigel server
  • WildStar Officer
  • Now Playing: Everquest - Phinigel Server
Re: so i forget again...
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 12:45:06 PM »
For me, "Toggle UI Display" is mapped F10 and "Take a screenshot" is NUMPAD -...but I can't be sure those are default. The "Take a screenshot" function usually sends the screenshot to a folder called "Screenshot" in your EQ directory.

I'm not sure your commands will be mapped like mine... I've been known to tinker. So if the above keys aren't right, open Options and go to the Keys tab to look up where things might be mapped.
EQ1-Phinigel: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, Iskari and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.

Saga Leadership

Executive Officer (XO)
PinkRose

Everquest 2
Jezerai (OBND Guildleader)

Guild Wars 2
Talon (Guildleader)
Auren

Everquest Next
Mixxi (Guildleader)

SW:TOR
Gith (Guildleader)