Author Topic: Phinigel Guild Bank  (Read 22 times)

Offline Askari

• Guild Leader <Saga of Phinigel> on EQ1 Phinigel server
  • WildStar Officer
  • Now Playing: Everquest - Phinigel Server
Phinigel Guild Bank
« on: July 17, 2018, 10:30:17 PM »
I did some bank cleaning and threw about 100 pieces of Simple (5th req, 20th rec) and Rough (15th req, 30th rec) Defiant armor bits of all flavors in the Guild Bank tonight.

It's probably too low for mains, but if you have alts in need of bits, please help yourself.

For those that haven't been, there's a Guild Lobby door off Plane of Knowledge. Once inside the Guild Lobby, run to the back past the clump of people to Standard Guild Door (or whatever it's called). There are Guild Banker NPCs inside. Everyone guilded should have permission to take stuff out and all the items in there should be listed as Public (removable).
EQ1-Phinigel: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, Iskari and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.

Offline tanare

• EQ2 Veteran
Re: Phinigel Guild Bank
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2018, 09:14:44 AM »
hmm I've been passing along lower end stuff to my lil'uns as I run across it (plate, plate everywhere and barely a char to use it) but i'll send them over I guess and take a peek.

Offline Askari

• Guild Leader <Saga of Phinigel> on EQ1 Phinigel server
  • WildStar Officer
  • Now Playing: Everquest - Phinigel Server
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2018, 11:20:09 AM »
The selection is definitely plate-heavy, but there are a smattering of leather, cloth and chain pieces too. And a few weapons and shields.  :police:
EQ1-Phinigel: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, Iskari and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.

Offline tanare

• EQ2 Veteran
« Reply #3 on: Today at 05:02:23 AM »
yeah I seem to find more plate pieces than anything. hardly ever see anything chain based- which is ok because I just have Tan for chain anyway and she's too...um... seasonally gifted for that sort of stuff.

Saga Leadership

Executive Officer (XO)
PinkRose

Everquest 2
Jezerai (OBND Guildleader)

Guild Wars 2
Talon (Guildleader)
Auren

Everquest Next
Mixxi (Guildleader)

SW:TOR
Gith (Guildleader)