Author Topic: Free Items on Gem Store for Anniversary Celebration  (Read 489 times)

Offline Talon

• GW2 Guildleader
  • Even an Empty Glass is Half-full to this Guy!
Free Items on Gem Store for Anniversary Celebration
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:33:02 PM »
Hi, everyone.

Happy six years of Guild Wars 2. Today is the official day of public access to the game (not including pre-order early access) and thus the gem store has a customer appreciation package for free (it's a Black Lion Chest and a Black Lion Key with which to open it).

Also a novelty box for free.

The latest patch, released today, has opened a new Wardrobe section called Novelties which is essentially where all the toys and weird things you could get, such as kites, musical instruments, bobble-head laboratories, etc. can be stored for your account rather than taking up space in one's bank and inventory.

This is wonderful to free some space. Quite the anniversary gift.

The items are available for "purchase" for one week. You can access them from the promotions tab in the gem store (shortcut default is 'O') in game.

Be well, Saga Family.

Offline Alirrin

• Family Veteran
  • These cookies make music taste purple
Re: Free Items on Gem Store for Anniversary Celebration
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 09:28:31 AM »
Thanks for the note! I haven't logged in to my MMOs in a few weeks after discovering Factorio.  (One of the reviews for that game called it "Cocaine in convenient digital form", and wow is that accurate. I've lost track of many, many hours recently...)
GW2 - Mara Zahn, Raza Soare, Quinxe of the Flutterfoot Acquisitions Krewe, Keeley Bannister
Rift - Faeblight: Alirrin and Jirenn of House Aegan (Guardian); Zakhuani Darkstone (Defiant)
TOR - Alirrin Golfhan'ydor, Amira "Charity" Hask
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Saga Leadership

Executive Officer (XO)
PinkRose

Everquest 2
Jezerai (OBND Guildleader)

Guild Wars 2
Talon (Guildleader)
Auren

Everquest Next
Mixxi (Guildleader)