Author Topic: 11/9 Festivities  (Read 106 times)

Offline Corsair

• Who's scruffy-looking?
  • Family Veteran
  • Pie bitches.
11/9 Festivities
« on: November 08, 2018, 10:09:34 AM »
Some ideas on where we might explore....

1. Howling Stones...is it too late?
2. Plane of Nightmare
2. Plane of tactics...aka Drunder, Fortess of Zek
4. Return to the Plane of Disease to take down big beasties that require some Large Fierce.

In other news, can we get into Veeshan's Peak without keys now? That might be fun looking ahead....
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Offline tanare

• EQ2 Veteran
Re: 11/9 Festivities
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 08:22:56 AM »
dunno if i'll be able to make ti tonight so if i'm not around when everyone else gets there go on without me

Offline Corsair

• Who's scruffy-looking?
  • Family Veteran
  • Pie bitches.
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 11:02:24 AM »
We will keep our fingers crossed...and miss you if you cannot make it!

In other news....do we want to add the Templa of Ssraeszha and a deeper exploration of the Akheva ruins to upcoming Friday's?

We should probably start to think about Vex Thal also...the final Luclin slice of the pie. I think I have never actually explored that place, or if so, minimally.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Offline Askari

• Guild Leader <Saga of Phinigel> on EQ1 Phinigel server
  • WildStar Officer
  • Now Playing: Everquest - Phinigel Server
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 11:23:40 AM »
Howling Stones: Probably too late to be challenging. Although maybe we go there short-handed if folks want to see it.

Nightmare/Disease: One issue I have with most of the Planes of Power zones is that the earlier ones are focused on key quests to get into later zones. Then, the accessed zones are focused on raid fights. A few of the PoP zones are fun to visit just to see (like last week's Torment), but few are fun to actually just run around and hunt in. I'm happy to go to Nightmare or Disease once to say we've been, but they aren't high on my list.

Of the PoP zones at our level, I think Drunder (Tactics) and Bastion of Thunder would be fun. And maybe Fire and Earth in a couple more levels.

Also, I lose track of what era Cazic Thule is at... but if it's still in the high-50's range, I wouldn't mind revisiting the ziggurat once for old time's sake.

I also think we could start venturing soon into "newer" content. For instance, Barindu from Gates of Discord.

EDIT: I poked into Vex Thal. The whole place is a Raid (as in yard trash was Large Fierce)... and was instant death to my 70's. However, Ssraeshza Temple might be fun.
EQ1-Phinigel: Fnortner, Grimwyrd, Fumoto, Iskari and army of alts. BDO: Salamandros. GW2: Arkturo. EQ2: Panacea. RIFT: Nock. SWTOR: Croaker.

Offline Kalese

• Family Member
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 02:33:16 PM »
*drops her feet off the table they were resting on and leans forward to engage in this conversation*

Beings I have never been to any of those places, nor has any member of my family, well my real Nerian family, not y'all family, anyway.. What is in any of those places for us?  Are they agents against Saga.. or one of your home cities? or do you have intel that they are Thexan agents against the rise of Queen Cristanos?
~ Jalese Moonshadows
[EQ1] - Teir'dal - Wizard of the Scorned <Saga> Phinigel
~ Caya Moonshadows
[EQ1] Teir'dal, Priestess of Innoruuk <Saga> Phinigel
~ Belladithana Moonshadows
[EQ1] Teir'dal, Rogue of the Ebon Hand <Saga> Phinigel

Offline tanare

• EQ2 Veteran
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2018, 09:31:00 AM »
looks like i'll be out next week as well. started the "no days off til thanksgiving" holiday push. should be good for the fri after thanksgiving though

Offline Corsair

• Who's scruffy-looking?
  • Family Veteran
  • Pie bitches.
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2018, 08:03:43 PM »
So, we will be a little short handed Friday. How do we confirm if we can get into Cazic, or if they have updated it to beyond our level?

If it is not beyond us, let's poke our noses in there while we can eh?
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Saga Leadership

Executive Officer (XO)
PinkRose

Everquest 2
Jezerai (OBND Guildleader)