News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Been thinking of all of you :)

Started by Lyrima, April 09, 2022, 08:51:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyrima

Even tried to make Zhapaja in ESO, pictured in my profile.

I see Jasyn log in to ESO every once in a while.

Read some old threads. 

How are all of you?
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Lyrima - EQ2, ESO, now Baldur's Gate 3
Lark - Storm Trooper SW:TOR
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Tira l'Arc - Ranger/Healer HZ/ EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Corsair

Hi Lyri!

Think of you too! Me and mine are doing alright. Still in Oregon and all that. Playing some old school EQ on FV, and some SWTOR.

Give Jasyn a smooch from me. One of these days a game will come that brings the band back together. Wouldn't mind that being a bit sooner. 

;D

All the best to you and yours! You still out in the wilds connecting by satellite and all that? I forget if you had a shift since then.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Jasyn

Jasyn's playing some really oddball hours right now because he sucks, which is making it difficult for him to be available to receive delivery. He's also dividing his time between ESO and GW2, so if Lyri isn't able to catch up with him, I'll be sure to pass that message along for her. Please don't watch. It'll feel weird... well... weirder.

Lyrima

Corsair!

Hal and I moved to Montana.  We have decent enough internet now, though it started out being satellite - you have a good memory!

Oh, I'll catch up with Jasyn and send that smooch  ;D  Gladly even!  :kia

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Corsair

Thank you Lyri!

Hugs and smooches for all. Hope Montana is treating you well....winters there are a little cold for me, but some beautiful country.
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Alirrin

*halfling wave*

Hi there!  I still exist. I'm occasionally playing GW2 with my wife and helping do guild missions with her guild. I've rotated back around to STO to catch up on changes and see the latest storylines.

Also ... XO is the only one I've told here so far, just because we chat in RL occasionally ... last year I came out as transgender. I'm Tonya now, and while transition is fraught and things are difficult in the world right now, I at least live in an accepting part of the country and my wife and child are 1000% behind me.

So ... jum-jum pie, anyone?   ;D
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Jasyn

PinkRose

Pie, and Beer? Aye?
I miss ya all aroun' 'ere, but only 'cause I got no one ta yell at.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Corsair

Always up for pie eh? Always.

Also just wanted to pass along some good vibes and best wishes to you and yours. Life gets complex sometimes, and those who come together when things are in flux are worth their weight in gold. So very glad to hear you have some golden folks there in your family!

:BH:

SWTOR - Buck Dharma
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne

Lyrima

Tonya! I'm so glad you are making changes, no matter how difficult, to live more authentically and that your wife and child support your changes.  :smitten:

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC

Alirrin

*giggles* That was over a year ago!  ;D

Things are going great! I got laid off from my job in February, and decided to just call it "early retirement". I do a few things here and there for some extra money, but otherwise am living the dream of being a full-time housewife!  :tan:
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Lyrima

That sounds pretty fabulous Alirrin! Halagren and I are still working hard, saving for that retirement :)
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Kiaria - Warden EQ2, ESO
Athen'a - TankArcher AC