News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

A stroll down memory lane

Started by Ank, December 01, 2006, 02:15:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ank

Hey folks,

Just thought I drop a line here to say hello - I see a few familiar faces from EQLive. It's great to see that Saga is still alive and thriving, in multiple games no less :)

My significant other and I have just started playing on AB, and I'd love to reconnect with old friends.

My main's name is Thisbe, give me a shout if you happen to see me prowling the streets!

xoxo,
The ranger formerly known as Ankles

Scrib

Wow, it has been a while, and just when we were doing our annual reminiscing too.  :wv

Arion

Tuppen

Hello!   Good to see you stop by!  Hope you are enjoying EQ2.  If you ever want to make a character on Lucan D'Lere, let me know.  (Especially if you want to name a character their named Ankles.  I have a character there by that name in your honor and would happily delete her--I will have to clear her house first though--so that you could have the name as its rightful owner).

--Tuppen

Alwynn

Wow. Honestly.. I think someone just mentioned you the other day.

Weird!

Hi Ankles. :)

-Kuladen

Ank

Quote from: Tuppen on December 01, 2006, 04:03:07 AM
Hello!   Good to see you stop by!  Hope you are enjoying EQ2.  If you ever want to make a character on Lucan D'Lere, let me know.  (Especially if you want to name a character their named Ankles.  I have a character there by that name in your honor and would happily delete her--I will have to clear her house first though--so that you could have the name as its rightful owner).

--Tuppen

Hey Tuppen! So you're the one who has it! I tried to make an Ankles on both servers so I could pop on and look for folks I might recognize, but I noticed it was taken. No worries though, I wouldn't want to take away your housekeeper! I'm just glad she's in good hands. I'll pop over and say hello sometime - I think I am going to remain on AB though.

xoxo,
Ank

Tuppen

I need to not write messages when I am half asleep.  I was redundant and spelled "there" wrong!   :P

Anyhow,  If you do pop onto LDL to say hello or if you just want to send a cross server tell, I don't actually play Tuppen on LDL. 

You would want to look for Ethin, Oakmist, Peadar or Tadden.

Alwynn

Namae Nai

Hiya Ankles!!  :wv

Looking forward to seeing you again!   O0
Namae Nai, Wandering Troubadour, 60,000,000,000$$ reward!

Menemas

SIS!!!!!  Where have you been?

Menemas
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.

Bippin

Heh, I lurk here very seldom, but I managed to almost catch an Ankles sighting!

What are the odds of that? huh?

Hi Ankles, and everyone!

:ninja:

Menemas

Bippin!  Are you still in the Hub?  We should have lunch sometime.

Menemas
"I hate playing against you.  You, specifically.  You're the BEST F'n ball runner in the world.  I HATE when you're on the other side.  Oh, I'm Menemas, and I have 1.2 Billion health!"  - Xho.....about Huttball.