News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

The doors open ... (Open RP)

Started by Jezerai, June 28, 2008, 11:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Njorn

*pauses and beams intensely at Anaris*

I cook!

What do you do?
Njorn, Salut, and Zandreas!   :viking2:

Anaris

*eyes Njorn with apprehension*

Me?  Well, I don't need to do anything at all!  My very presence anywhere is enough, I assure you!  But if I must do something, well, I make people pretty!  I own a spa in the Hamlet.  And I also bake candies and pies and cookies!  I am on a strict sugartarian diet, hence why I'm so sweet! 

*bats her eyelashes at Njorn*

I also don't trust anything anyone else makes because I can only eat sweets made of the finest ingredients.  That is not to say that your cooking isn't done with the finest ingredients, but Fae aren't exactly known for being knowledgeable about the finer things in life...

*arches a brow and sizes Njorn up and down*

EQ2: Luxelen, Anaris, Nixabella   GW2: Aramaia.4365

Njorn

*tosses a dark globule of chocolate at Anaris*

Sweet huh!? I like bittersweet personally!

*grins cheekily*

Ellene

- a light tanned ayr dal lady with deep brown eyes and red blond hair in a thick pony tail wearing a blue robe and a frosty crown above her head walks in and looking around the tavern -

Hmm..

All people want is someone to listen.

Jezerai

Boudeccai stops her chuckling at Njorn's antics upon the arrival of the newcomer. 

"Greetin's friend, an' well met!  Be there aught we can do fer yeh?"
EQ2: Boudeccai, Callysta, Dulcette, Mabb, Missa, Kudzoo, Negghia, Alanni
SWTOR: Jezerai, Callysta, Jujule, Myrriam, Catta, Temi'ana
TSW: Kud-zu, Teasel

Ellene

- the ayr dal turns her head to the women that talks- ah greetings my apologizes for stepping in ..aye perhaps .. i am wondering if you have seen some friends of mine..

Njorn

*pauses, stolen spa items in hand, as he hears Boudeccai greet someone*

Who is she? *pokes Anaris and points at Ellene*

Zerzal Nephardyuel

Zerzal sits in a far corner, enjoying her strong herbal tea.
She has one of her silent, dark moods again, not registering all the people who enter and leave.
One voice catches her attention though. Immediately she tilts her head and turns towards the door.

"Ellene??? Ellene!"

Zerzal's jumps up and rushes to the door.

"Ellene, old friend! How is you!? Come on in and warm yourself at the fire place!"

Without waiting for an answer, she drags Ellene through the room to the fire place and sits down.

"Good to see you, by the way!"
Accompanying evil is strengthening evil!

Jezerai

Boudeccai watches Zerzal drag the newcomer with some concern.  Although the paladin is one of their company, she cannot have patrons being dragged through the tavern.  But hearing the friendly greeting, she waits before intervening, to see if the woman raises any objection.

Ellene

- laughs while she is being pulled away and have her self a seat- I recieved the letters so no need to send me more -  grins while looking around the tavern with a curiosity in her eyes- so this is the place ..have to admit i was unsure for awhile - removes the gloves - I hope it was fine i .. placed prudence outside i could not find a stable close by
I could not see any flowers within range
So how are yeh ? sorry for not being able to answer your letters been busy moving down to a smaller house

Corsair

*outside an Ogre stands, looking confused, holding the reins of a horse, looking from it to the door, and back.....and scratching himself*
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Anaris

Oww!  Quit poking me and getting my dress dirty Njorn!  *bonks Njorn over the head*

Hmmmmm....looks like a friend of Zerzal's.... 

*peers curiously at the newcomer*

*whispers to Njorn*  Come on Njorn, let's go eavesdrop on their conversation by pretending we are cold and need to warm our hands by the fire....  Let's find out who she is!  *grins*

*walks over toward the fireplace*

My oh my!  It is indeed chilly in here!!   *throws a side glance at Zerzal and her friend*

Oh!  My apologies!  Am I interrupting something?   *bats her eyelashes and smiles*

Zerzal Nephardyuel

Lady Anaris! Lady Boudeccai! Sire Njorn! Lord Bahladar! Everyone!... May I introduce you to Ellene? She's an old friend, and in some ways a Refugee of yore!

<Leans over to Ellene, explaining>

Refugees... that's how we, former members of the Legacy call ourselfs since we left nearly simultaniously and joined Saga in just a few days of delay.
Accompanying evil is strengthening evil!

Jezerai

Boudeccai gives a wide gap-toothed grin.  "Greetin's an' welcome!  If yeh be a friend o' Zerzal here, then I be sure yeh be a good sorta gel."  Boudeccai turns to the bar and booms, not so much in a shout as in a voice meant to carry far over frozen tundra, "Tender!  An ale!  An whatever tha lady be drinkin'!"

Anaris

*smiles brightly*

Welcome, Ellene!  I am Lady Anaris Astyrhim, Saga's premier illusionist!  Well met!

*curtsies*

Oh, and I adore the color of your robe!  It's very becoming on you!

*flutters her lashes and smiles*

Njorn

*rolls his eyes at Anaris, having no white as a Fae no one notices, Njorn flutters to the rafter*

Hey Anaris! Look up!

*holds a slushy snowball, icy water dripping to those below.*

Catch!

*waves to Ellene while winding up his pitch*

Nice to meet you!

*pauses before throwing*

You might want to duck.

Ellene

-laughs- well i was just creating a path  .. im glad to see my friends has found a place to stay - she turns her head boudeccai- surely would not be so bad with some honey tea if there is any otherwise tea is just fine - smiles warmly while glances at njorn- do not fear sir you toss that snowball - grins while looking up at the lady by the fireplace- but why thank you lady anaris surely we all ends up in a festive mood when frostfell are in town besides the gi set surely is not the thing to wear while the snow is falling down - perks up as she jumps up quickly and smooth and opens the door as a large size rhino in pink armor come running like it had in mind to frame the door but stops and huffs ellene in the face- now what..- lifts her head and looking at the ogre-  Greetings to you sir

Ellene

- takes notice of the long silence -

- come prudence... -leads the rhino back outside and walks in again as she grabs her cloak and place some coins on the desk-

- for the kindness..it was a pleasure meeting you all , i am sorry for bumping in like this

- I am glad you found a place to stay zerzal
Best wishes to you and the rest..and hope frostfell will be blessed with warmth

- puts on her cloak and pulls the hood over her head and walks out-

Njorn

Njorn looks around, sad to see Ellene go, "Where is she headed?" With a small sigh he picks up a slushly snowball and tosses it in Anaris's direction.

Corsair

*handing over the reins of the rhino, Oozag looks....longing?*

Now dat wuld be da right ting far an Ogre ta ride...ya....gotta wrassle me wunna dem.

Were yu find dems?
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak