News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Adventure! I hope.....

Started by Aras, November 03, 2009, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aras

I am Aras, Warden of Kelethin.  Admittedly, I love adventure.  At least the thought of it.  It has not been until recently that I have been able to experience much outside of Greater Faydark.  See, I have lived a sheltered life among Priests and Scholars.  It has afforded me a great education and has earned me some valuable skills.  However, I am finally ready to head out on my own. 

I have read countless stories of the heroics of the Knights of Qeynos and their valiant efforts to vanquish evil from the land.  My first order of business is to secure passage aboard a ship to Antonica where I may then head to Qeynos and enlist in the guard!

((OOC:  Aras is a character that is part creation of my wife.  I have already told a few of you this already, but it is very exciting that she even have a small passive interest in this.  Together we are developing his personality and demeanor and I will try my best to present him how WE like him.  Having her along this ride changes the game completely for me (in a good way).  I do appreciate the patience you all have shown me.

About Aras:

M - Wood Elf

He is young (roughly 22 human years).  Naive and tends to talk above his real knowledge.  He seeks adventure and is VERY curious about new places and things.  He is relatively untraveled so most places will be new to him.  He can be arrogant but is thoughtful and courteous.  As you all know I am new to fleshing characters out so please bear with me.  My wife has a lot of say in this too.))

Aras

Good news!  I have been accepted as a recruit in the Qeynos Guard.  They are shipping me off for training at the Queens Colony.  I cannot wait to return to tell you of all I have learned and of the warrior that I have become!  Will write more soon!

-Aras

Erendrel

It is always a pleasure to welcome a new recruit to the Guard. WIth things as they are in Norrath, we can use as much help as we can get. I'm sure Sir Ravenns shares my concerns, and will be equally pleased with your decision to join us. You may wish to keep an eye out for Barrak, a human guardian. He's a bit rough arind the edges, but he is reasonably skilled with a blade.

Though I doubt you will be assigned ot my company, my door will always be open to you shoudl you ned advice.

Sir Erendrel Aldaron, Knight-Captain, Qeynos Guard
Erendrel EQ2

Dekkart SWTOR