News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Xmen: Darktide

Started by Freyja, July 04, 2006, 12:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freyja

First off - Happy Holiday to all of you who celebrate it.

Every year at this time, the movie industry struggles to release the "summer blockbuster" movies.  This year, a contender is the new Superman movie, though from my understanding (I have yet to see it), the effects are incredible, but the story is kind of lame.  The Lake House couldn't really be called a "blockbuster", but it's story was certainly better, even if the number of effects was less.

But those aren't the only movies to be released.  Finally, X-men: Darktide has been released to the public.  It came out with the Minimates toy package this past spring, and is currently available in most Target and Toys-R-Us stores.  But for the first time, it is now available for free on the web.  So any of you who were interested in seeing it, simply follow this link: http://www.daveschool.com/MoviePages/MovieTheater.htm

As I post this, I am blessed with a picture of Anaris.  The summer just gets better and better.

I'll take this time to remind everyone to be careful this holiday - don't drink and drive, make sure you don't blow your fingers off with the fireworks, etc., etc...   Have a happy and safe holiday.