News:

If you have news or announcements that you would like promoted, post in the "News! News! News!" thread in the Announcements forum, or contact your Guildleader.

Main Menu

Out of pocket a bit

Started by Alirrin, July 10, 2012, 07:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alirrin

It's been a whirlwind: first a couple of friends come to visit from on somewhat short notice, him for a job interview and her to scout the area. Then my dad is in town for two weeks including the July 4th holiday, as part of a nearly two month jaunt around the country in his RV. At the end of that comes PaizoCon, three days of nonstop Pathfinder roleplaying. I am now coming down off the high, doing two weeks of missed housework, and completing my last three weeks of my "day job" before quitting to be a part time teacher and full time househusband. 

So, I may still not be around much for a bit longer, but will be returning soon to rejoin Nima in Rift. I may or may not be playing during the GW2 final BWE, so I'll see folks there if I do. Otherwise, game on and I'll catch up!
EQ2 - Antonia Bayle: Quince Flutterfoot, Frixobulus, Sunbeam

Jasyn

Wow.  You halflings amaze me.  See you soon, and good luck with the upcoming life changes (more time for pie?)!  O0

PinkRose

We'll be waiting.
It's your turn to bring the pie.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Alirrin

It's pretty much always my turn to bring the pie, isn't it?

Jasyn

Quote from: Alirrin on July 10, 2012, 02:33:13 PM
It's pretty much always my turn to bring the pie, isn't it?

Obviously, it's because...

Nobody bakes it better
Makes me feel sad for the rest
Nobody bakes it half as good as you
Quincy, you're the best
And nobody bakes it better
Though sometimes I wish someone could
Nobody bakes it quite the way you do
Why'd you have to be so good?

Alirrin

Awwww ... :snif:

Next pie is Ale flavored, in your honor!

Talon

Wow, that's quite a few weeks you've had and more to come. We'll be waiting for you to return in full force.

Jasyn, I think you may have an addiction. I am referring to pies, not the rampant alcoholism.

We can have a welcome back party when you are able to return, Alirrin!

Mixxi

Nima will be happy to see Zakhuani, although Nima won't be around much in the next few days either (Comic Con is a harsh mistress).

Enjoy all the many things that pull you in different ways this summer!

PinkRose

Enjoy ComicCon.
Give Nathan a big kiss for me, please.
The opinions expressed here are my own and I have my wife's permission to say so.

Alirrin

Quote from: PinkRose on July 10, 2012, 11:14:09 PM
Enjoy ComicCon.
Give Nathan a big kiss for me, please.

And one for Jewel for me.

And Gina.

And Summer.

And Morena.

Oh heck, Sean too.

But not Adam, he scares me.

:D

Corsair

Yeah, like Mixxi isn't gonna plant one on Adam/Jayne if the chance came along. After all, he has the cool knit toque. "Cunnin', dont'cha think?"

Have a great time any and all making it there, and especially enjoy the Firefly goodness!
SWTOR - Buck Dharma
EQ on FV - Beren Fellhand
EQ2 - Oozag, Tavi, Hamhock, others.
Vanguard - Fenris, Grishnak
Horizons - Belail
Rift - Dominic Thorne
EQ Phinigel - Kiran, Trajak

Talon

QuoteAfter all, he has the cool knit toque. "Cunnin', dont'cha think?"

Yes, I'm sure that's it.

Mixxi

If you haven't already watched the Firefly reunion video, chastise yourself and then go watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V85olh2aZ34&feature=youtube_gdata_player

People started lining up DAYS before I even flew into San Diego, so I was not there. The emotions in this video are so strong, though, they even come through the computer screen.